Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 13-11-2012  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Personally, I can't believe no one rates remixes as it can get you a free REP (which is great). I'll sure contribute because it really is very cool. While you say that you can want whatever you want, I believe that you can make people do whatever you want too. I mean, it's not like you'd be twisting their arms or anything. What I proposed would stimulate people to contribute, at least their rating (exactly BECAUSE they care about their REPs since they'd lose two instead of one if they don't rate DIYs). But please don't mind, it was just a friendly suggestion. I was just surprised it was met with such a loud and firm no. For admins, it a shit idea. Let's leave it at that. Peace and stay cool.
    Last edited by kaeovo; 13-11-2012 at 19:21.

2. 13-11-2012  #2

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaeovo View Post
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. It's exactly as ADDiCT says it is most of the time. But if you want LR to be a site where people come in, grab what they want, say thanks (just because they have to) and leave, that's fine by me. My idea was more about stimulating some interaction between people so that they come back and edit when they're happy with what they find, not only when they have something to complain about. Cheers.
    Nope,I did not misunderstand,I just think its not the most important or greatest idea in the world.I didn't mean to offend,I was purely giving my opinion same as yourself.I think things are fine as they are.It would be more important to rate studio acapellas or stems or multitracks....I think its a given that most DIY's ain't gonna be shit hot.

Quote Originally Posted by kaeovo View Post
    .....But please don't mind, it was just a friendly suggestion. I was just surprised it was met with such a loud and firm no. For admins, it a shit idea. Let's leave it at that. Peace and stay cool.
    No worries!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by ADDiCT View Post
    It Was Never A Loud And Firm No... We Took It Into Consideration, I Left The Subject Open For Other Members To Chime In, And They Gave Their Opinion... It Was 4 No's VS 1 Yes...
    Yup!

Out there and back