What's new
LiteRECORDS

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • Guest, before your account can be reviewed you must click the activation link sent to your email account. Please ensure you check your junk folders.
    If you do not see the link after 24 hours please open a support ticket.

Here is a question regarding the recent leaks of The Beatles multitracks

Hillking

Artist
Does anyone found it surprising that the multitracks of The Beatles songs "Real Love" and "Free as a Bird" got its 48 raw tracks get leaked all of the sudden, because I do found it really surprising, when I found out about it more than a week ago, considering the fact that the masters of The Beatles songs are being strongly guarded 24 hours per day so that absolutely no one, who does not have a permission for it have the possibility to leak it in public on top of all that?
Also by curiosity, is it true that there are the original eight multitracks version of the Come Together song, which is not from The Beatles Rock Band videogame stems or it is a made up lie or just a rumor?
 
That is one that I cannot answer other than, I know the Beatles tracks, were
ripped from the Wii because no one could find a proper rip method for
the PS3 or any other device they were included for.
​
 
Does anyone found it surprising that the multitracks of The Beatles songs "Real Love" and "Free as a Bird" got its 48 raw tracks get leaked all of the sudden, because I do found it really surprising, when I found out about it more than a week ago, considering the fact that the masters of The Beatles songs are being strongly guarded 24 hours per day so that absolutely no one, who does not have a permission for it have the possibility to leak it in public on top of all that?
Also by curiosity, is it true that there are the original eight multitracks version of the Come Together song, which is not from The Beatles Rock Band videogame stems or it is a made up lie or just a rumor?
Remember seeing a person selling multitracks, he had a lot of them, including the original 16 tracks of Come Together, idk if it was real, he also had I Can't Help It 48 tracks and a lot of multis unleaked
 
@JordyMusic I find it funny to assume that Come Together was recorded on 16 tracks, because it is a fact that it was recorded on eight-track. Also, I have seen on Reddit, where one user claims that there are 16 tracks of The Doors song "Break on Through", despite that it was actually recorded on 4-track with three of the tracks being recorded with the fourth being empty on this specific song
 
Hahaha yeah, tbh I don't really believe in people that sell multitracks atleast they actually have a big reputation in all this world, imo is better to trade or even share it with people when you know there are no problems with it