Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    well got it going once i installed baseline.pth
    the link for mediafire didn't work
    taking about 15-30 mins depending on song length
    still get an error but dunno what difference it would make

PS C:\Users\Robert\Documents\vocal-remover-2.1.0> python inference.py --input absolute.mp3 --gpu 0
    C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\librosa\util\decorators.py:9: NumbaDeprecationWarning: An import was requested from a module that has moved location.
    Import requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    from numba.decorators import jit as optional_jit
    C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\librosa\util\decorators.py:9: NumbaDeprecationWarning: An import was requested from a module that has moved location.
    Import of 'jit' requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.

but as i said it works

2. 02-05-2020  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeane View Post
    well got it going once i installed baseline.pth
    the link for mediafire didn't work
    taking about 15-30 mins depending on song length
    still get an error but dunno what difference it would make

PS C:\Users\Robert\Documents\vocal-remover-2.1.0> python inference.py --input absolute.mp3 --gpu 0
    Import requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    Import of 'jit' requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.

but as i said it works
    Sorry about the link! That's because I updated the main thread and package. Here's the new link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/97r5s...mover.rar/file

If you have a Nvidia GPU and install the compatible Cuda drivers, the conversions will be 100x faster.