Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 08-06-2020  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    @Anjok @djtayz you guys rock. This is only gonna get better and turn the music community on it's head.

2. 08-06-2020  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    @Anjok @djtayz you guys rock. This is only gonna get better and turn the music community on it's head.
    Thank you! I'm very glad it's working now!

I've always wanted a tool like this! I love instrumental versions of songs for a plethora of reasons including making mash-ups, easier note transcription, studying, or just enjoyment. With that being said, it was natural for me to want to share this technology with those who appreciate music as much as I do and make it widely available to the music community. Because if I was on the other end, I would be hoping for someone to do the same if they were aware of the technology like I was. I didn't want a powerful tool like this to be out of reach for anyone. Not to mention 2020 has been a rough year for the world, we all needed this!

I'm glad I found a community here that loves music as much as I do! I hope you all enjoy this AI!

I greatly look forward to the explosion to creativity this will inevitably lead to.

Also, MASSIVE kudos to the GitHub author of this AI!! It's geniuses like that who work instrumentally (no pun intended ;) ) to bring technology like this to life!
    Last edited by Anjok; 08-06-2020 at 10:40.