Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    That would be great dude. but you never post a link for it. :P
    You can use the model included in the GUI package with the command line version. I will mention though that if the GUI version isn't working with your current settings, those issues will persist with the command line version.

I'll need to see the error output from the flashing cmd screen. Try to get a screen shot of it if you can and post it here. Also, i can confirm CPU/GPU dual processing won't be effective for this AI at all.

2. 06-06-2020  #132

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    You can use the model included in the GUI package with the command line version. I will mention though that if the GUI version isn't working with your current settings, those issues will persist with the command line version.

I'll need to see the error output from the flashing cmd screen. Try to get a screen shot of it if you can and post it here. Also, i can confirm CPU/GPU dual processing won't be effective for this AI at all.
    I'll try to get a screen shot but doubtful. I'll try and wait on the exe.

3. 06-06-2020  #133

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    the CUDA link is broken. probably because a newer version is out. i'm downloading CUDA 11.0.1 right now.i have an NVIDIA GPU. hopefully it will work after because i followed all of the steps but i just get a cmnd window that pops up and disappears quickly. also, when checking path no python was listed even though i ticked the box to add to path so i just tried adding manually but same results.

4. 06-06-2020  #134

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimkeal View Post
    the CUDA link is broken. probably because a newer version is out. i'm downloading CUDA 11.0.1 right now.i have an NVIDIA GPU. hopefully it will work after because i followed all of the steps but i just get a cmnd window that pops up and disappears quickly. also, when checking path no python was listed even though i ticked the box to add to path so i just tried adding manually but same results.
    Exactly. Same here but not getting GUI to open at all. Just command window that opens and closes.

5. 06-06-2020  #135

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    @Anjok Finally captured the error. See screenshot. I hope when you see this that it's a simple fix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vocal Remover AI GUI error.jpg  
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 07-06-2020 at 00:11.

6. 07-06-2020  #136

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    same.

7. 07-06-2020  #137

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    Your system isn't detecting PyTorch. Do you have a stand-alone GPU, or is it intel graphics?

This is also a good question^^^
    I to uninstalled using Revo uninstaller and started from scratch. Same error as in my screenshot.

8. 07-06-2020  #138

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I to uninstalled using Revo uninstaller and started from scratch. Same error as in my screenshot.
    I'm going to have to try and recreate this error. I'm sorry you guys have been having issues with it. GIve me a bit of time and see what's going on.

Also, the exe version is still having issues because of PyTorch. I was really hoping to have it released this weekend, but it diesn't look like that's going to happen. =(

9. 07-06-2020  #139

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I think I figured it out! I tested my instructions on a VM running a bare-boned version of Windows 10 and got the same error you did. The issue is some systems don't play well with PyTorch's Cuda edition (which is the one I linked). Also, many people have various encoders already installed that play well with Python and some don't (especially if we're dealing with someone who's installing this on a fresh version of Windows), so I was getting SoundFile errors too. Installing soundfile fixed that issue though! Please remember to install and configure ffmpeg before trying to run mp3, mp4, m4a, and flac files through this tool!

Leave your installation as is and simply install the following and you should be good. Please let me know if this works for you! I also updated the main thread with these instructions. One thing though, don't check the GPU option if you don't have a stand-alone one installed.

pip install torch==1.5.0+cpu torchvision==0.6.0+cpu -f https://download.pytorch.org/whl/torch_stable.html
    pip install SoundFile
    Last edited by Anjok; 07-06-2020 at 23:49.

10. 07-06-2020  #140

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimkeal View Post
    Your issue might be different than NewAgeRipper's.

I tested the link I provided to the Nvidia Cuda driver and it appears to be working for me. You'll need to download 10.1 since that's the version this edition of Pytorch is compatible with. Uninstall Cuda 11 and try the link again. If it doesn't work, google "Nvidia Cuda 10.1 driver". It won't be hard to find. Also, try installing soundfile -

pip install SoundFile
    Last edited by Anjok; 07-06-2020 at 08:41.