Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 18-11-2020  #1

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    @Anjok a nice addition to the GUI I think will be adding the model name to the files. If I want to try out several different models, it just outputs a file with the same name as the previous, essentially replacing it, and unless I output in a different folder with each model, I can't use all of my tries to compare which one sounds the best.

2. 18-11-2020  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    @Anjok a nice addition to the GUI I think will be adding the model name to the files. If I want to try out several different models, it just outputs a file with the same name as the previous, essentially replacing it, and unless I output in a different folder with each model, I can't use all of my tries to compare which one sounds the best.
    Right. I've been making an output and naming them just the basic name to keep them separated for comparison. So mine are like
    Alison Krauss - So Long, So Wrong_Instruments (44100-512).wav
    or

Alison Krauss - So Long, So Wrong_Instruments (LOW END A)
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 18-11-2020 at 22:59.

3. 19-11-2020  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
    I did add that feature, you have to make sure "Model Test Mode" is selected. Here's how I explained it on my GitHub -

Model Test Mode - This option makes it easier for users to test the results of different models, and model combinations, by eliminating the hassel of having to manually change the filenames and/or create new folders when processing the same track through multiple models. This option structures the model testing process.

- When 'Model Test Mode' is selected, the application will auto-generate a new folder in the 'Save to' path you have chosen.The new auto-generated folder will be named after the model(s) selected.

-- The output audio files will be saved to the auto-generated directory.

-- The filenames for the instrumental & vocal outputs will have the selected model(s) name(s) appended to them.
    Last edited by Anjok; 19-11-2020 at 02:05.

4. 19-11-2020  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    I did add that feature, you have to make sure "Model Test Mode" is selected. Here's how I explained it on my GitHub -

Model Test Mode - This option makes it easier for users to test the results of different models, and model combinations, by eliminating the hassel of having to manually change the filenames and/or create new folders when processing the same track through multiple models. This option structures the model testing process.

- When 'Model Test Mode' is selected, the application will auto-generate a new folder in the 'Save to' path you have chosen.The new auto-generated folder will be named after the model(s) selected.

-- The output audio files will be saved to the auto-generated directory.

-- The filenames for the instrumental & vocal outputs will have the selected model(s) name(s) appended to them.
    Can this be changed so that each audio output is in the same save folder one starts with? I'd rather open one save folder to see 3 different instrumentals than having to open 3 different folders. We want to just click click click to compare. I think that is what @djtayz meant.
    Last edited by NewAgeRipper; 19-11-2020 at 09:57.