Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. 22-02-2012  #81

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Is he really called Craig Vanity? The more I hear about him the more I think he's like a supervillian who travels the world stealing acapellas from peasants.

2. 23-02-2012  #82

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ VibeOne View Post
    Is he really called Craig Vanity? The more I hear about him the more I think he's like a supervillian who travels the world stealing acapellas from peasants.
    LOL classic.

3. 03-04-2012  #83

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm brand new here and i totally agree with you. This site is great.

4. 15-04-2012  #84

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A4A is a rip off and I discourage anyone else from getting scammed. Staff are morons too.

5. 22-04-2012  #85

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    they are scammers so...

6. 20-06-2012  #86

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Stay away from A4A.... I joined and totally dont get the rules at all! Downloaded files that were not supposed to be password protected only to find a password was required DOH!! As for acapellas4all - They're pretty cool though, I prefer the one thats been around for much longer - Acapellas4u. A nice selection with regular updates and easy downloading.

7. 22-06-2012  #87

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah, I've never been a member of A4A, nor will I ever be, and that's simply because I pretty much oppose any site that tries to make you pay to access content they don't own and have no right to profit from to begin with.

8. 29-06-2012  #88

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    LoL!!!! Glad it was unlubed (though I daren't take this convo any further.....been there before and it aint too pretty when 'The Don' and I get started!)

Its pretty straightforward really.LR is a resource that does what it says on the tin.Its a friendly and professional DJ community that makes remixing easier.If you want to contribute and be part of a great online community of DJ's and Producers then do so.It is easy to fit in and it is a place where you will find no bitching or bs.As its already been stated,you can contribute in many different forms.This place is a diamond in the rough with some very very very good and helpful staff and members who in my opinion make contributions that you will find nowhere else,not unless you are Will I Am or someone like that.Think of LR as a charity for the online DJ/Producer community,because thats what it does.....help all the members (paid gold members or standard) with material for developing and improving their talent.If you want to complain because people are trying to do you a good turn then go for it but at the end of the day what do you want for free???? Your money back????

Share,contribute,donate and enjoy! Don't whine like craig did when he felt the wrath of 'The Dons' unlubed digit,

Nuff Said

:)

Out there and back

9. 29-06-2012  #89

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    OverTheEdge, check your pm's

Daz: he did more than whine, I assume. what he wanted from me was the lossless instrumentals of Take That's "Beautiful World" album, as well as the dyiacapellas I made from it, so he could add them to his site. as fucking IF. I paid $300 for that cd and I sure as hell ain't gonna have that bludger profit from it. I shared it freely and openly because that's how I've always rolled.

I agreed to do it anyway, but he'd have to give me something in return first. A4A didn't really have anything I wanted at the time, since everything had come from other sites anyway but I asked for one measly instrumental anyway. though you can't exactly compare a single instrumental with an entire album's worth of instrumentals and acapellas.
    so I took his instrumental and then informed the entire site of who he really was. his stupid username gave him away, but not too many people realized it was him. nevertheless, everyone that knew who A4A Craig is hated his damn guts so outing him was well-received. then he sent me a presumably scathing pm that I deleted without reading :) and he never showed his face there again.

what can I say, I really take pride in exposing people's true rotten selves to the public. and no, I didn't really give him any of my stuff in the end. just in case you're wondering. that would kinda defeat the purpose of the unlubed thumb, ya know?
    Last edited by Donoghue; 29-06-2012 at 20:27.

10. 30-06-2012  #90

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    lmao!!!! sounds like a bit of a saga! also sounds like the guy is out to rape as many people as possible both of their exclusive material and of their hard earned cash.Its good you handed him a fair old slap in the face with your paddle anyway mate.why should you be ransomed over something that you paid a lot of dosh for? or hassled into sharing etc? like you say 'how you always have rolled' is the way it should be.I cant imagine Brad making these sorts of demands on his members,and I wouldn't dream of pestering Addict for something.Some people eh!

Out there and back