1. 25-07-2011  #51

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don't ever join Acapellas4all.com.

I did yesterday. Today finally I was approved. In the welcome mail, they stated that nearly EVERY vip file, is only available to members who pay a monthly fee. Also you can only request 1 Password in 2 days.

Even though they wrote "[NOTE] This file is for the site`s V.I.P Members only.Donate 10 pounds cash sterling and join theAcapellas4All V.I.P Club,and this and everything else on the V.I.P Page will then be available to download as well. " under files like "We R Who We R Stems", they are "restricted" and only available for long time members by trading.

NEVER NEVER NEVER, be stupid like me and "donate" them money. It will be your biggest mistake ever.

2. 28-07-2011  #52

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatsbyMaidah View Post
    IF you need any proof.. just go to the site and try navigating around...
    This is exactly the truth. Its a giant pain in the ass. Navigation is horrible and the layout sucks. :(

3. crazybeats
    28-07-2011  #53
    From what i have read they do have the stems to Kesha's entire Animal album and a few other things i wouldn't mind having or paying for but the site is just too confusing and nearly everything is on Filesonic. If your in the UK like myself you will know of the IWF filter a lot of ISPs are taking part in and Filesonic has been the biggest problem since day 1 and still is. Even people with accounts with Filesonic can't download nothing from the site. I think there are only a few ISPs who don't have problems with Filesonic. They also had too many parts even for small files. A 50mb file would be split into 5 different files. Even after you give them your money they don't make it easy for you to get what you want. From what i have read here files are hosted on a variety of sites which is a good thing.

4. 09-08-2011  #54

Email Not Confirmed

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    never a member of a4a but i was using that before i discovered this site. this is more convenient and easier to navigate.

5. 25-08-2011  #55

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i use to use that site but must stuff are diy and bad vox

6. 31-08-2011  #56

Worldwide Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Scam!!

A4A is a huge scam! I donated my £10.00, then I got told I had to wait to download the good stuff for at least 2 months. Then I requested a file 2 months later, they said I needed a remix page on soundcloud or youtube. I told them this was my first request and sure enough, they sent me the password for my request. So a few months later, I requested 'Grenade' stems from Bruno Mars (which I'm now aware is all over the internet), and was told I had to pay a monthly subscription. So i agreed then requested the password for 'Pink - Who Knew (ProTools Stems)'...........no response. I sent a seperate request for 'Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (Remix Stems)'......no reponse. After 2 days I sent an email asking why i was being ignored. First i got the usual 'Vacation' reply, then an email from the admin cancelling my membership and refunding my subscription.

In short, sooooo much hassle for naff all!!! absolutely pointless, and a rip off.

7. 09-10-2011  #57

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supergy View Post
    a4a is very good for me .
    Hmmm, your 1st post and your only post in 5 months.... I would suggest banning this IP if your worried
    about A4A staff snooping here!
    Hidden Content
    www.chunkycoldmedina.co.uk

8. 09-10-2011  #58

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they control what you download and how much you can download adn Ive heard they always ask for more money or more donations from people that have already payed

9. 10-10-2011  #59

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i read online about a "required" donation.

that is why i ended up here!

10. 10-10-2011  #60

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I wasn't but tbh, some of the acapellas on A4A were shocking!