Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Post NailTheMix & URM [Info + Content]

What is NailTheMix?
    NailTheMix [NTM] is a service created by Unstoppable Recording Machine [URM] to host mixing contests. Similar to remix contests, you get the stems (in this case, raw multitracks) and a time limit for your mix to be entered. However, different from a remix contest, you are supposed to get the mix as close to a studio sound as possible, not your own remix with added instruments. Just effects, volumes, mastering, etc. are supposed to be added (as you'll see from the mixing videos).

What is Unstoppable Recording Machine?
    URM is a company dedicated to bringing together the best plugins, tutorials, and hands-on lessons for mixing and mastering. Beyong NTM they have Portfolio Builder multitracks (with no mix video, for you to show your own skills), RIFFHARD videos (guitar & bass lessons), Mix Rescue (where they go over user submissions and show what they could have done better on a few), Fast Track (mixing/mastering lessons without multis), Mix Lab (similar to Fast Track but more in-depth), and other Courses.

I'll be focusing on NTM for this post.

What NTM content is available?
    • RAW Multitracks (no fx, no pedals, all dry as much as they can be, including DI parts for Guitar/Bass when applicable)
    • Mixing Videos (Full Livestream where available, Q&A where available, and other smaller section videos which might have been added after the livestream) [These Mixing videos have a LOT of insight on how things are done behind the scenes]
    • Session Info (.txt file copy of the info from each song's page)

What artists/songs are there?
    Due to the nature of the site being focused on Metal and Rock, those are the main genres. Although some big names are included in those genres. There's also a 5-pack country one.
    Some examples of known songs:
    • Nickelback - San Quentin
    • Attila - Three 6
    • Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang
    • A Day To Remember - Right Back At It Again
    • Papa Roach - F.E.A.R
    • Rodney Atkins - These Are My People
    • Asking Alexandria - Into The Fire
    • Bring Me The Horizon - Doomed
    • Bullet For My Valentine - Over It
    • Lamb Of God - Redneck
    • Godsmack - Bulletproof
    • Fall Out Boy - Lake Effect Kid
    • Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile
    • Papa Roach - Not The Only One
    • Allegaeon - Roundabout ["Yes" cover]
    • Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God

and many many more...

What all is available now?

Use that link above to check what's on there, and what's been backed up.

Where do I get the content?

• For Telegram users, it may be simpler for you to go to the Telegram Channel.
    • For other users, it will be best to use the Torrents as they are added here.

Torrents? Why?
    Torrents are strong and resilient. At least, they can be. Due to the way torrents work, if anyone grabs a copy of any of the content (even incomplete by choosing specific files) and keeps it active in their torrent client, it will be able to seed that content to others. Ever since the rise of torrents and massive servers, there are now also seedboxes. I am using one main seedbox to seed these initially, and a 2nd one for making a backup / seeding more when possible. Having only one person seeding these is a slight problem not only for download speeds, but for resilience. If no one else has a copy of the data, it's the same as holding it on a web host, only there from one server.
    On top of that, file size limits on Telegram caused issues with videos when I tried to split them to smaller sizes for uploading, and on the torrents I don't have to split anything, leaving the OG video file for you to grab.
    Another main reason is the selective downloading. You get a full list of all the content from each completed year's torrent when you use it on a torrent client, and can choose specifically which files you want, whether it be only the multis, only the multis and full livestreams, or everything.

How can I help?
    As of now, there are 6 songs total that I haven't been able to grab the Full Livestream for due to not having bought the song on my account already. If you'd like to help, I would need someone to buy each of those song packs ($15 USD each) for me to grab the videos. As of now, I have every single NTM multitrack backed up on Telegram, and am in the process of making the last few complete torrents, skipping 2016 and 2020 due to not having those finished.
    On top of that, any donations to help me open more seedboxes so that I can get copies of these seeding for faster download speeds would help immensely.
    I am not allowed to publicly post a link to donate to me as far as I know, so you'll have to DM me for info on that if you can/would like to help with buying anything.
    To help for free, please please seed these torrents in any way you can. Common seedboxes are seedr.cc real-debrid.com and rapidseedbox.com but you can set up a torrent client on nearly any machine or server and use that as a seedbox.

Additional Notes:

• These multitracks sound NOTHING like the version you would hear on the radio/on a CD (on purpose).
    • I plan to continue this backup as long as I can
    • The site is not dead, as such we should privatize the content as long as possible by removing mention of its source if sharing these files elsewhere
    • I do not plan to make individual posts for each song, the rules allow for anyone to do so if they'd like to, though.

Torrent Magnets:

• 2015 - LINK
    • 2016 - INCOMPLETE (Need to pay for 4 packs to get videos for them, but we have the multis)
    • 2017 - LINK
    • 2018 - LINK
    • 2019 - LINK
    • 2020 - LINK
    • 2021 - LINK
    • 2022 - LINK
    • 2023 - LINK
    • 2024 - Year Hasn't Ended

Full Contents of Torrents:
    - Can be found at this link.
    Last edited by burntscarr; 1 Week Ago at 23:30. Reason: Added list link at bottom
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you!
    Feel free to DM any questions! On here (slow replies), on Discord (
    burntscarr) [average reply time], or on Telegram (https://t.me/burntscarr) [fastest reply time]

2. 1 Week Ago  #2

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    886 Posts
    Give me a minute to think about this...

3. 4 Days Ago  #3

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilinvilin View Post
    Give me a minute to think about this...
    What are your thoughts?
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you!
    burntscarr) [average reply time], or on Telegram (https://t.me/burntscarr) [fastest reply time]

4. 3 Days Ago  #4

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Are these being shared here too?

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 2 Days Ago  #5

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    The .torrent files are linked to from here. The content doesn't have a direct host like mediafire/mega/etc until someone decides to upload to those. For now they're only torrents which I know aren't allowed in the green zone.

Is that okay? If not, I can remove the links and make posts per year, just need to know which zone to do for that since it's torrents.

6. 19 Hours Ago  #6

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    886 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burntscarr View Post
    What are your thoughts?
    Was giving this a serious thought but I cant afford right now the hard drive I thought I was gonna get this month. I have 3 full 4tb external drives and was going to add another but just couldn't do it right now.