Quote Originally Posted by Thr33 View Post
Yes we care dearly. We're constantly working 'behind the scenes' to find and ban members caught leaking. We really are trying. Groups are banned every couple of weeks but we have to do some investigating to make absolutely sure we're taking action to the relevant people. I hope you don't get frustrated with us, we're doing our best.
Tough task, the SA site guy literally said in an email reply "go ahead and shut me down, I'll just open a different site the next day"
He claims he can't see anything here, and insists the majority of what he's selling he bought off the blacklisted
kid who's one alias name rhymes with lemon soda. He said the drum and bass dude has people giving him the lite links. I tried to warn people about that LS guy and his multiple aliases he used to scam people including some legitimate sources for years. He burned a lot pf people with faked up packs.I knew he was going to be bad news in the end. Most people seem to be taking the see no evil hear no evil approach since he was selling his ill gotten collection dirt cheap and a lot of rare things are popping up now. But you have to see the long game here. There's really not that many sources where this stuff trickles down from unless it's just plain stolen from the studio servers by hackers. More doors close than open when discretion goes right out the window.