Hello Fellow Groovers!!!

I don't know 'what the go is here' but I just got an email wishing me a 'Happy Birthday' from Lite Records so I looked em up and here I am. (At some stage I must've joined this forum?? Such is my brainspace)

So, I want to give you guys a link to some of our tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/famularo/tracks

They range from Home Recordings from 1988 through to the present time. All the songs are written and performed by Clare & I except for a few songs where we used a band of great Muso's in 2000.

The style is bluesish/pop/rhythm n blues/ I suppose. It's hard for me to adjudicate but I think that's pretty accurate.

We have been recording songs from home for 30 odd years and play all the instruments ourselves. Clare is a really good singer but prefers singing backups than lead and plays a nice piano.
I'm probably the main songwriter and play a bit of everything. I have become more a producer these days although I'm never convinced how much I know but, I know enough. You just never stop learning so it's hard to meter where you're at. Anyway, enough for now i hope you enjoy some of the songs.

It'd be nice to hear some valid critique and make some contacts from other Muso's who are interested in producing music where we might be able to help each other?