Quote Originally Posted by rkeane View Post
pretty much just a copy and paste scenario........no need to type all that code

Open Python ----- check Add Python to path and install
Unzip Vocal Remover to Documents

Note: By this point, Python should be installed, the vocal-remover folder should be extracted to your documents.
Go to Document folder and open vocal-remover-2.1.0 folder. Press Shift and Right Click > Open PowerShell window here

Copy the following command hit return and wait for the installations to complete - pip install torch==1.3.0 torchvision==0.4.0 -f https://download.pytorch.org/whl/torch_stable.html
Copy the following command hit return and wait for the installations to complete - pip install -r requirements.txt
Copy the following command hit return and wait for the installations to complete - pip install soundstretch
Copy the following command hit return and wait for the installations to complete - pip install numba==0.48.0

Running Conversions

This AI comes with a pretty good pre-trained baseline model that you can do test conversions on. I want to make this as easy as possible to use.

1. Drop the file you want to convert into the main "vocal-remover" folder. Rename songs to a shorter text ( Somewhere Over The Rainbow ) to rainbow etc
2. Run one of the following commands:

-To perform the conversions on your CPU, copy and paste the following -
python inference.py --input YOURSONG.mp3 (or flac on cmd line below also remember to change song title)
-To perform the conversions on your GPU (faster), copy and paste the following -
python inference.py --input YOURSONG.mp3 --gpu 0
If you have a Nvidia GPU and install the compatible Cuda drivers, the conversions will be 100x faster.
I like this! I'll change the tutorial with some of that.