1. 20-05-2011  #41

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by care16la View Post
    my advice: ban IP; report RIAA; whatever... cant believe how crappy that shˆt is.... they are almost stealing people.....
    This is his IP: 77.103.174.26

2. 21-05-2011  #42

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    a4a is very good for me .

3. 21-05-2011  #43

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    supergy you are the first lol.
    bluegangsta thanx for the IP, it has now been banned. He has a habit of changing it so please keep us posted with his changes and they will keep getting banned :)

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

4. bantzz
    08-06-2011  #44
    I paid, they didnt even email me.. went on it a few days later.. Oh guess what, I was banned

Edit: But, the site is really awkward,

1. Its hard to navigate,
    2. Blogspot is their original site, the a4u.com domain is just a masked domain.. & im sure blogspot is a free blogging service?
    3. Its slow as hell, Most likely because they ram pack every page with shit basically so its bound to run slow
    4. Bad system for VIP members who are actually paying, its a bit of an inconvenience having to E-mail for the passwords, They should have seperate pages with passwords for files, Not only that, their filehosts are a pile of wank. They use hosting sites they make money from, E.g filesonic or whatever its called, Which has dreadfully low speeds and you can only download 1 file per 30 mins or something, Which isnt much good as their packs are always in 4/5 parts, They could easily upload it as 1, but they dont so they can make more money per download.. Think about it, 1p per downloaded file, 5 parts.. 5p Per person who downloads that acapella pack.. ++ The £10 a month people are paying.. All about profit that site, cant wait to see it shut down
    5. far too strict
    6. lots and lots of images on the site, Which causes the site to run even slower as the images are on an external source.. For those of you who dont know how these things work, your browser opens up the site, It then opens up the images from the external source (Imageshack, Tinypic etc) If there are lots of images, it takes a long time to load each time you change page, not only that, If The external source server is running slow, Then chances are, your gonna be waiting a good few minutes just for 1 page to load properly
    7. A bit miss leading, there are far too many different things on the site, they need to update it, 1 thing says its £10 lifetime, another says its £10 a month, Another says its £5 a month, Another says £20 a month.. far too misleading, you never know which 1 is right and which 1 your gonna end up paying. There are also far too many different email addresses on the site, you dont know which address you need to email in which to recieve passwords, There for, your waiting a hell of a long time just to get accepted... You could send an email to each address you find, But then you get banned for trying to spam them out.. lol,

I could go on and on with this, the list is endless.. Its a really bad site, the amount of money they make each month im sure they can stretch their budget and get a cheap £10 a month server and install IPB or Vbullitin or somehting onit which would be miles more convenient for members and for themselves surely?
    Last edited by bantzz; 08-06-2011 at 17:54.

5. 26-06-2011  #45

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Agree with those saying that A4A sucks... I smelled the scam when I was searching for some stems on google and came up to them. Poorly made website for providing paid services... and this is the main proof of it probably being a fraud...

6. 05-07-2011  #46

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    There's only one way to make acapellas4all completely useless and irrelevant, and that is to beat Craig to the punch on everything he posts as "exclusive"
    What I mean is as soon as you see him post something new and most likely leeched from another source, post it here, and spread the word on the net wherever you can that it's available for free! Too many people have been burned by this clown and it's not only morally wrong, it hurts the rep of legitimate sites in the remix community.
    So If you really want to put him out of business you can't rely on the understaffed RIAA, BPI etc. They have bigger fish to go after than some dishonest wanker from Sheffield with a crappy acapellas website lol beat him at his own game, post post post!! go to his Youtube pages and flood the comments with "it's free here" spread the word wherever you can, and with luck one day you'll click on www.acapellas4all and it will say "I'm sorry the requested page cannot be found" then it will be a round of Guinness for all, and justice for all the money he basically stole from good people who just didn't realize how shady his site is :)

7. 06-07-2011  #47

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    So on that note.......

''no requests'' :p
    Last edited by Sunny; 06-07-2011 at 18:26. Reason: requesting uploads

8. 10-07-2011  #48

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Had nothing but bad experiences with acapellas4all. The name is very miss leading to say the least. Hope literecords works out better! Looks like it will : )

9. 21-07-2011  #49

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i had one acapella from that site a while ago. i needed others but the site is so damn hard to navigate that i tracked them down elsewhere instead of going around in circles on that site. ive searched all over the internet yesterday for an acapella i need but its included in a stem pack and they wanted £10 to access it. i considered it then came to my senses and realised that £10 for an acapella is ridiculous. this sites loooooooads better anyway

10. 21-07-2011  #50

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've been with acapellas4all since december 2010 - got a lot of great files from them over the months, but the best are all off limits (even though i was the highest member of v.i.p.) and i must have missed the fine print because after 2 months with them, you have to pay monthly :/ i like the look of this site more :)