Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 25-05-2020  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sorry for posting the thread in Requests and thank you for moving it/for uploading it to Google Drive, @chilinvilin!

@Group Therapy: Thank you for helping, I'm not sure to understand what's causing trouble here? I mean, I don't even know since I don't have Logic Pro, but I thought it was just needed to open the project and export the individual tracks from it? Thanks if you can explain your progress on this ^^

2. Group Therapy
    25-05-2020  #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensbrank View Post
    Sorry for posting the thread in Requests and thank you for moving it/for uploading it to Google Drive, @chilinvilin!

@Group Therapy: Thank you for helping, I'm not sure to understand what's causing trouble here? I mean, I don't even know since I don't have Logic Pro, but I thought it was just needed to open the project and export the individual tracks from it? Thanks if you can explain your progress on this ^^
    Differing ways of saving the project buddy.

Option 1 - Folder (which contains all audio samples/files and any midi data say for ultrabeat drum machine/sampler or any of logics say pianos for example, within the folder would be the midi data for any of these tracks. I do not see it on your original post, midi data I mean.

Option 2 - logic project file, pretty much the same concept but logic will open the entirety of the production with all midi data again say for the entire drum sequence for the track made with ultrabeat, or again to use the built in sample library as an example, the project file method would also contain all midi data for the melodies or chord sequence of the piano.
    Also any plugins (assuming all built in default logic plugiins would and should be there)

The plugins would still be there and so would the midi data for both methods of saving a logic session.

All I’m saying is you don’t mention this on your original post.

All I see is

“ I only have the data (Audio Files, Impulse Responses, Movie Files, Sampler Instruments, Samples, The Numbers Game.logic, Ultrabeat Samples folders) from this path: \Library\Application Support\Logic\Logic Studio Demo Songs\The Numbers Game”

So it’s a guessing game until I get near the computer and download it bud.