Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 12-05-2020  #1

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Got the new AI up and running and decided on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street and what a awesome job it did. Some instruments ended up on the vocal track but I just put them back in the instrumental track. This conversion took three hours for completion..

Instrumental
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/qtla5...nstruments.mp3

2. 12-05-2020  #2

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    i eventually got it working but it must hog everything on laptop.........chucked a halestorm song at it .........15 and a half hours.........no chance.......so threw it into my sons gaming desktop.........16 seconds later the song was done

PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input SLFNEW.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    loading wave source... done
    stft of wave source... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 43/43 [00:18<00:00, 2.30it/s]
    inverse stft of instruments... done
    inverse stft of vocals... done
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input SMITH.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 69/69 [00:28<00:00, 2.39it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input ZZYZX.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 54/54 [00:22<00:00, 2.35it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input HILL.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 50/50 [00:23<00:00, 2.11it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input CHAOS.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 40/40 [00:18<00:00, 2.20it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input JAD.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 39/39 [00:17<00:00, 2.29it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2>
    Last edited by rkeane; 12-05-2020 at 12:16.

3. 13-05-2020  #3

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeane View Post
    i eventually got it working but it must hog everything on laptop.........chucked a halestorm song at it .........15 and a half hours.........no chance.......so threw it into my sons gaming desktop.........16 seconds later the song was done

PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input SLFNEW.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 43/43 [00:18<00:00, 2.30it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input SMITH.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 69/69 [00:28<00:00, 2.39it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input ZZYZX.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 54/54 [00:22<00:00, 2.35it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input HILL.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 50/50 [00:23<00:00, 2.11it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input CHAOS.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 40/40 [00:18<00:00, 2.20it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2> python inference.py --input JAD.wav --gpu 0
    loading model... done
    100%|█████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████████████| 39/39 [00:17<00:00, 2.29it/s]
    PS C:\Users\PC\Documents\vocal-removerV2>
    How good were the results?

4. 13-05-2020  #4

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilinvilin View Post
    How good were the results?
    compared to other programs and based against the earlier version..........v2 is smoking
    only draw back is you defo need a top notch PC to get things done fast......
    if this is based on 300 odd pairs...........the 1000 pair edition that Anjok is maybe gonna release is gonna be immense
    think i maybe need to rob a bank for a new pc

5. 13-05-2020  #5

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    compared to other programs and based against the earlier version..........v2 is smoking
    if this is based on 300 odd pairs...........the 1000 pair edition that Anjok is maybe gonna release is gonna be immense
    Yes I also need another computer but for now I think I'm gonna dedicate my old laptop to just doing these conversions
    Last edited by chilinvilin; 13-05-2020 at 23:15.

6. 14-05-2020  #6

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I'm going to attempt to train a 1000 pair model with the same amount of layers so you guys won't have to worry about PC drawbacks. With that being said, if the performance doesn't improve (or improves only marginally) I may have to add more layers to the model which will make it less friendly to older/slower PC's.

I'll do my best though!

7. 13-05-2020  #7

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Oh god my head is spinning...

8. 13-05-2020  #8

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Personally I'd like to see a GUI with anything current and then a way to simply add the updates later by either certain file types or a simple update command tied to the git-hub.

9. 14-05-2020  #9

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeRipper View Post
    Personally I'd like to see a GUI with anything current and then a way to simply add the updates later by either certain file types or a simple update command tied to the git-hub.
    I'll still be working on it concurrently with the models. However, I won't be dedicating as much time to it until I get the models to perform their best. Once I have something decent mocked up, I'll throw it on Git-hub if we have any coders here who want to contribute!

10. 14-05-2020  #10

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    hahaha, I say bring on the beast xD Actually is kinda exciting that you are upgrading your PC.
    Mileage may vary on this but I have had great success under-clocking my GPU to manage heat. ...
    Not that I absolutely need to since I'm running a GTX 1070, but I've always got MSI Afterburner running.

For example, one of the previous models had me at 80-85C,
    so I under-clocked from 1700MHz to 1200MHz Core and from 4,000 to 3,500MHz memory.
    Presto, cool and comfy 68-72C.

I do the same when I'm gaming. I can still run Witcher 3 on my laptop at 60FPS under-clocked and hold a steady 70C, rather than the 85C it would otherwise run the game at.