1. 28-04-2020  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexban View Post
    Every time I try to install PyTorch, even with modified code (the thing you're seeing there) as the requirements.txt file specifies for torch 1.3.0, there's that error... but I don't know why.
    Maybe my Python engine is outdated?
    Sorry about that! I didn't realize that was a link to an image. It's possible it might already be installed. Try running the following command from the windows command prompt -

pip install torch==1.3.0 torchvision==0.4.0 -f https://download.pytorch.org/whl/torch_stable.html
    Last edited by Anjok; 28-04-2020 at 00:53.

2. 28-04-2020  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I updated the main thread with updated instructions. Please refer to the main page!

3. 30-04-2020  #3

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    still the same my friend hopefully it can get figured out.....i am very interested in the results

PS C:\Users\Robert\Documents\vocal-remover-2.1.0> python inference.py --input absolute.mp3 --gpu 0
    C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\librosa\util\decorators.py:9: NumbaDeprecationWarning: An import was requested from a module that has moved location.
    Import requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    from numba.decorators import jit as optional_jit
    C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\librosa\util\decorators.py:9: NumbaDeprecationWarning: An import was requested from a module that has moved location.
    Import of 'jit' requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    loading model... Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "inference.py", line 92, in
    main()
    File "inference.py", line 31, in main
    model.load_state_dict(torch.load(args.model, map_location=device))
    File "C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\torch\serialization.py", line 419, in load
    f = open(f, 'rb')
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'models/baseline.pth'

4. 01-05-2020  #4

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeane View Post
    still the same my friend hopefully it can get figured out.....i am very interested in the results

PS C:\Users\Robert\Documents\vocal-remover-2.1.0> python inference.py --input absolute.mp3 --gpu 0
    Import requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    Import of 'jit' requested from: 'numba.decorators', please update to use 'numba.core.decorators' or pin to Numba version 0.48.0. This alias will not be present in Numba version 0.50.0.
    loading model... Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "inference.py", line 92, in
    main()
    File "inference.py", line 31, in main
    model.load_state_dict(torch.load(args.model, map_location=device))
    File "C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pyth on37\lib\site-packages\torch\serialization.py", line 419, in load
    f = open(f, 'rb')
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'models/baseline.pth'
    Seems the model is missing from the "models" folder? There should be a file in the "models" directory called "baseline.pth", that's the model.

Download this folder and do your conversions using the AI I tailored here, if it's missing - https://www.mediafire.com/file/3slcb...mover.rar/file

5. 01-05-2020  #5

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    well got it going once i installed baseline.pth
    the link for mediafire didn't work
    taking about 15-30 mins depending on song length
    still get an error but dunno what difference it would make

but as i said it works

6. 02-05-2020  #6

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    well got it going once i installed baseline.pth
    the link for mediafire didn't work
    taking about 15-30 mins depending on song length
    still get an error but dunno what difference it would make

but as i said it works
    Sorry about the link! That's because I updated the main thread and package. Here's the new link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/97r5s...mover.rar/file

If you have a Nvidia GPU and install the compatible Cuda drivers, the conversions will be 100x faster.

7. 01-05-2020  #7

Restricted

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Anjok: Wouldn't it feasibly be possible to create training models using something like a studio acapella layered over an official instrumental to a completely different song, or a vinyl rip of acapella/inst combined, even though those wouldn't sound good to be heard? The AI would still "learn" from those, wouldn't they?

8. 02-05-2020  #8

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    To give everyone an update - I'm training a few new models for this AI and will be sharing them as they complete (I'm training using my GPU). According to the GitHub page, the baseline model was trained on 150 pairs of anime songs. The model I'm currently training is on 305 pairs consisting of multiple genres for generalization, so it should be better than the baseline model already provided and it should also be fine-tunable.
    Last edited by Anjok; 02-05-2020 at 09:26.

9. 03-05-2020  #9

Runner

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    well i'm down to one error now installing it this way....... pysoundfile or something like that but its not detrimental to it working

10. 03-05-2020  #10

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    well i'm down to one error now installing it this way....... pysoundfile or something like that but its not detrimental to it working
    You can ignore that error. PySoundfile isn't compatible with .mp3's so it defaults to audiofile. You can safely ignore that error as it had no effect on the conversion process.