1. 14-05-2020  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeane View Post
    compared to other programs and based against the earlier version..........v2 is smoking
    only draw back is you defo need a top notch PC to get things done fast......
    if this is based on 300 odd pairs...........the 1000 pair edition that Anjok is maybe gonna release is gonna be immense
    think i maybe need to rob a bank for a new pc
    I'm going to attempt to train a 1000 pair model with the same amount of layers so you guys won't have to worry about PC drawbacks. With that being said, if the performance doesn't improve (or improves only marginally) I may have to add more layers to the model which will make it less friendly to older/slower PC's.

I'll do my best though!

2. 14-05-2020  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjok View Post
    I'm going to attempt to train a 1000 pair model with the same amount of layers so you guys won't have to worry about PC drawbacks. With that being said, if the performance doesn't improve (or improves only marginally) I may have to add more layers to the model which will make it less friendly to older/slower PC's.

I'll do my best though!
    lol, my laptop will explode when you release the 1000 pair version. But hey! You're the only one who still works in improving the AI. Everybody else just release the first version and then, nothing. Thank you so much for you work!

3. 14-05-2020  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halofan253 View Post
    lol, my laptop will explode when you release the 1000 pair version. But hey! You're the only one who still works in improving the AI. Everybody else just release the first version and then, nothing. Thank you so much for you work!
    You're welcome! This has been a pretty fun project to say the least. I'm thrilled that I can use my technical skills and love of music to make this happen.