1. 06-02-2011  #1

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

DJ HERO 2 - Wii Rip

Anyone Know How To Rip The Wii Version Of DJ HERO 2??? I Have The Game And Want To Rip It, So I Can Post The Files Up...

2. 06-02-2011  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The guys who posted the Rockband stuff may be able to help..Maybe try him.Goes by the name of Nooch .

3. 07-02-2011  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey ADDiCT, i don't know much about dj hero or wii for that matter but i've been searching & hope this helps:

Extracting audio from wii

1. Insert Nintendo Wii game disc into the drive. Exit out of any auto-play options that may appear.

2. Download "Trucha Bug Restorer".Click here for a youtube tutorial & links to the download for the programme (not sure if it works). Launch "Trucha Bug Restorer" and let it read the Wii disc. Once it is fully loaded, extract the audio files (look for them in any folders that are labeled "Music" or "Audio").

3. Launch "Winamp" (it can be downloaded from HERE) after installing the plug-in below in the resources section. This plug-in will allow you to read various video game formats in "Winamp." Import the audio file you extracted with "Trucha" into "Winamp" and export it into a playable format.

I'm not sure what the format will be but im pretty sure you can convert it to a flac file if it's not already in that format. Try here

Hope this helps dude :)

4. 07-02-2011  #4

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Thanks Bro... I'm Trying To Rip The Game So I Get As Many Acapellas/Instrumentals Out Of It As Possible...

5. 14-04-2011  #5

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Just so you don't make yourself get a headache trying to do it. I just wanted to tell you that there are only 3 tracks per song. Just like this picture.

As you could see(in the pic). On the harder levels there are only 3 buttons to work which coincide with the 3 audio tracks, so if you miss a "scratch" that audio track is silenced out for a brief moment(like any GH game). With all this said, you will get no acapellas or instrumentals out of it.