1. 14-05-2012  #1

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts

What other sites do you visit?

Im here to ask you what other music production and remix resource sites do you visit, and why?

We at LiteRecords like to ensure you get the best service we can provide. If there is anything you think we can improve on, change or enhance then we will review it and possibly apply it. We understand that there are other sites around like us and they also provide a great service, is there anything they lack or we lack that you feel is vital or useful? Maybe you just like variety, but we like to give you what you need.

Have your voice heard, tell us...

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

2. 14-05-2012  #2

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A4A seems to be your personal favorite past-time Braddie, take notes from them. As for, erm, improvements etc, I find the only thing somewhat lacking is the social aspect of LR. not a whole lot of chatter/discussion going on over uploaded content. everyone just says thank you to reveal the download link and nothing else. as much as the staff aspect of Blacklabelled sucks.....well most of the actual staff themselves actually, at least there's more of a discussion going on when something new is uploaded.

people discuss the source, the quality of the content, possible alternate sources with better quality, just generally people getting more involved. if they get rid of 90% of the current staff including the moronic sleepwalker owner, then LR might be in trouble. but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

PS: Brad do you mind changing that avatar of yours? it's awfully distracting, looks like a cock caught in the headlights. I'm talkin about poultry, get your sick-ass mind outta the guttah.

3. 14-05-2012  #3

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Is this guy for real?

Out there and back

4. 14-05-2012  #4

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    lol your avatar looks like ramseys getting an enima or fisted.
    Or he possibly he has the shits from eating one of ur dodgy curries. :D

But anyway
    I dont really use any other site I may very occationally visit looperman but thats only to have a listen to original accapella's but I have never used any as of yet
    All I can say is LRTID

that is all
    Last edited by Mauro Ericsson; 14-05-2012 at 09:10.

5. 14-05-2012  #5

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by griersondo View Post
    All I can say is LRTID
    Here here... i occaisionally go on hardcoreproducer as thats specific to my prefered genre but thts it
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

6. 14-05-2012  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    LRTID great name for a LR album
    we should really make an album with the very best remixes on the site so far to promote the site.
    maybe with a LR youtube page with the remixes
    I wouldnt mind setting that up
    Could be an annual thing. The album that is

7. 14-05-2012  #7

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Irwin View Post
    Is this guy for real?
    Rofl. I was thinking the same thing.

8. 14-05-2012  #8

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinedge View Post
    Rofl. I was thinking the same thing.
    Yup and I bet we are not alone dude.

.....and yeh lads I am LR to the Core (pun intended leadz!!!!) LRTID and STFUAEWTO! work that fucker out!!!!

On topic,I have a few 'sources' but they wouldn't be your usual suspects.I dont use a4a/bl/hp or any other audio related forum for that matter. Who needs anywhere else when we already have a home! As for improvements etc.....I say you do a stellar job Brad and like I said in the past - 'hats off to you and addict' and also to anyone else who has helped make LR the place it is today.

;)

Out there and back

9. 15-05-2012  #9

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ugh god, what, you've never heard a rooster be called a cock? damn you're so sheltered, boy have you got lots to learn.

and I never said Brad doesn't do a good job. he's done and keeps doing a great job. the first site owner I can genuinely say has the right to run a site. others are too busy, too lazy and/or too incompetent. in either scenario, they couldn't lead a whore to a brothel. Brad on the other hand, not only could he lead the whore there, but be her pimp and take all her hard-earned cash too........and then employ her sister.

but the discussion point I brought up is legit. no wonder Daz went spastic the moment I showed up in this place. he hadn't interacted with people for a long time. but hey, I'll take upload safety over discussion any day. and no, Ramsay ain't gettin fisted......I think it's something else because that's his happy face.
    Last edited by Donoghue; 15-05-2012 at 13:44.

10. 15-05-2012  #10

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Im only asking the question by the way (not implying anything!!!) I think you need to lay off that paddle Donny! You are stressing yourself out and getting paranoid! Nobody suggested you said Brad did a bad job m8.I think it was just the way your post came across.We should all sit down and share a nice packet of peace crisps.Then maybe you'll put the suit on for me again??

:D
    Last edited by Gaz; 16-05-2012 at 08:29. Reason: extra word deleted!

Out there and back