1. 12-11-2010  #1

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts

Disrespect at Remembrance Day 2010

Im speechless! He speaks of cruelty and racism yet he's contradicting himself! He dosnt even know which war the poppy represents, he's just a radical extremist making it more difficult for his own religion and his own people! These are the type of people that support taliban policies and terrorism, they should be deported for the sake of the other ethnic minorities trying do good for this country!!

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

2. 13-11-2010  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    its f**kin sick, if they come here and work and want a better life thats fine, but to come here take benefits/houses/cars and do f**k all for it, then have the cheek to disrespect the men/women who fought to make this country great... well lets jus the hand thats feeding em should be doin summit else to em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Nu-Vizion; 13-11-2010 at 11:11. Reason: mispelt

3. 13-11-2010  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    He's one of the worst rappers I've ever seen. You would have thought he'd at least have thrown in a couple "Say HOOOOOOOOOO"'s inbetween all the burning stuff.

OT. The first video Brad posted was deleted so I couldn't watch it, so I'll just presume it was the same thing as Sunny's.

As a bleeding heart liberal I actually sympathise with their reasons, because if I was middle Eastern and one day Western soldiers just turned up at my family's house and told me that they run shit now I'd be incredibly angry, and soldiers nowadays are essentially nothing more than hired killers for political and economic gain... ie, crusaders.

BUT this in no way changes that protesting like that during the middle of a rememberance ceremony is the dickiest of dick moves and completely overshadows the message of why they are there in the first place. Their need for attention is bigger than their need for people to hear their cause, the only thing it could ever do is fan the flames of hatred and increase the attitude and fear of anti-Islam in Britain.

One thing is for sure, if I was a normal peaceful Muslim (the vast vast vast majority) I would be absolutely ashamed at these guys. How so few people have managed to tarnish an entire religion and spread fear over the word 'Muslim' is beyond me. Extremist views should be heard only if you happen to walk past on in the street. If we just stopped giving the fruitcakes the attention, they'd largely go away. They're just toddlers throwing a tantrum, and it does absolutely no good to anybody to give them press. They WANT you to hate them, and unfortunately, they do a very good job at it.

4. 16-11-2010  #4

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    As a bleeding heart liberal I actually sympathise with their reasons, because if I was middle Eastern and one day Western soldiers just turned up at my family's house and told me that they run shit now I'd be incredibly angry, and soldiers nowadays are essentially nothing more than hired killers for political and economic gain... ie, crusaders
    The British soldiers are there to regain democracy and help these countries keep the peace. They see us as a threat to their religion and their countries policies, its shallow beliefs! These people cant see the big picture, they forget about 9/11, these are not an unprovoked actions, these measures had to be taken. Like VibeOne said they are just turning a lot of people against their religion and its not fair on the vast majority that are hard working civilians of Great Britain and other countries in the UN trying to help the rest of the world.

This thread has been clear so far but might i remind any further posters that any racism will be met with zero tolerance.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 16-11-2010  #5

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I think we all know what the police are like, waste of space! They only use their authority when they can be arsed, i never take a police officer seriously when they say "to protect and serve".

Facebook banned ya for that? lol, thats not racism thats just cultural humor. Funny how these days white people feel they have to walk on egg shells when talking about other religions in the presence of someone with that religion lol. Ive got many friends from different cultures and religions and if you think theres a lot of black related racial jokes then you should hear the while related racial jokes. If ya can honestly take a joke seriously then ya a little too sensitive :p I love hearing white jokes as much as any other jokes.. i dont take it offensively, unless ya make jokes about my height, then its personal ;)
    Last edited by Thr33; 16-11-2010 at 02:18.

6. 17-11-2010  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    The British soldiers are there to regain democracy and help these countries keep the peace. They see us as a threat to their religion and their countries policies, its shallow beliefs! These people cant see the big picture, they forget about 9/11, these are not an unprovoked actions, these measures had to be taken.[/b]
    I disagree with that part but I'm a massive hippy. 9/11 was an awful event undertaken by a group of terrorists. But I just don't agree that an entire country should suffer for their actions. We didn't go to war with Ireland when the IRA bombed Manchester, a terrorist attack is massively different to a government sanctioned act of war, like Pearl Harbour. 9/11 was horrific, but a basis for a war on Afghanistan??? That's hard to swallow for me.

You say it is to regain democracy, but who made America the world's police force? They had every right to defend themselves, but starting two wars is above and beyond defence, and in my view was more about political gain, the emotion of fear and the need for revenge than any moral duty to bring democracy about. If America's reason for going to war was to bring democracy and peace to the world then it should be in more countries than Iraq and Afghanistan. It's like that famous poster 'Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.' War simply cannot create peace. Killing people who hold different views is not peace. Defend if they attack, but don't invade their country and bomb the shit out of them in the name of peace.

And we ARE a threat to their religion and country's policies. Muslims coming into Great Britain and asking us to adopt Sharia law is clearly bat shit insane and they should get the fuck out if they want that. But we've gone there with bombs and machine guns and told them how to run their own country. THAT is just plain wrong to me. I am in no way defending these guys protesting on Rememberance day, that is completely inexcusable and they should NOT have been allowed to do it, their disrespectful and hateful actions have stripped any sympathy I may have had for them or their cause. BUT, I know that a great deal of the silent majority of Muslims must feel the same, especially if their relatives have been affected by the war, and their civilised arguments are being drowned out by the fruitcake with a megaphone, leading Joe Public to think every Muslim wants British soldiers to burn in hell.

It's an absolute mess, and I'd hate to be a 'normal' British muslim right now, because no sane person would cry for anybody to burn in hell, but sadly more and more people are seeming to think that that's what Islam preaches, and that's as idiotic as these protestors. War just provokes and enrages people like this, on both sides of the argument. The only people war is good for are the ones in power, it is a multi-billion dollar industry and helps politicians thrive on the politics of fear.

In short. The protestors= Bad. Most Muslims= Good. War= Very Bad.

7. 17-11-2010  #7

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Also, Brad, you're really really short.

Hehe!

8. 17-11-2010  #8

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I so want to answer this right now and i feel this conversation/debate will go on for a while but im off off for a few hours and i will be posting something when i get in...

9. 19-11-2010  #9

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah.... off to short club amiright!?????

10. 19-11-2010  #10

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah and Brad isn't tall enough to reach it. Hehe.

Dude, I'm joking, Brad knows I'm a dick, and we're both pale shortarses.