The global remix community is rapidly becoming bigger and bigger thanks to the ease of use of music-centric social media such as Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Mixcloud and the VERY promising Blend.io (community based remix site). As a result, more remix contests have started to appear, while new services such as Jammit and Modern Mixing's marketplace are actually selling multitracks.

What do you think of the future of multitracks, and how do you believe that Lite Records, and the remix community as a whole, will be affected?

There are people here in Lite who put a great deal of effort into providing content. We keep cracking open stems from games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band (though nobody has figured out how to decrypt the newer Rock Band songs or Power Gig's ones, unfortunately), discovering material from long-forgotten remix contests and make our own acapellas and instrumentals. However, there is still lots of stuff out there on the internet that's a real mess. It is a pain having to sort through 5GB+ collections of, say, acapellas with horribly organized filenames and, often, awful sound quality. And there are contest multitracks which have been taken down for years and nobody can ever find again.

Generally, I feel that what we are doing here as a community (collecting, verifying, uploading, trading, etc.) is just the beginning of a new era, and that, in the future, we will have bigger, better and more organized collections of acapellas, instrumentals and stems for thousands of artists. I can't wait until this day comes. Until then, I guess we'll have to keep on tracking down stuff, quality-checking, organizing and categorizing everything as we go!