Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi

im new. i make mashups.

not sure what im doing here, i was looking for some stems that seem to be onhere and nowhere else... but now that im a member i still cant acess that thread, so now im confused if it was worth signing up.. :(

but nontheless, hi to all you wonderfull people. :)

2. 07-05-2013  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dude I am in the same boat. I have no idea what this site is doing? I assume our lack of understanding is the real issue. when you figure this out let me know

3. 07-05-2013  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djjpe View Post
    dude I am in the same boat. I have no idea what this site is doing? I assume our lack of understanding is the real issue. when you figure this out let me know
    i will, i assume we have to post a bit first? not sure though...

4. 07-05-2013  #4

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    You know them forum rules you accepted when registering? Ever thought about reading em'? Maybe having a look in the Help/FAQ section?... Might be an idea.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 08-05-2013  #5

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    You know them forum rules you accepted when registering? Ever thought about reading em'? Maybe having a look in the Help/FAQ section?... Might be an idea.
    when i read the forum rules, and click on how cna i earn rep
    , i dont find out how to earn rep. just saying. it just redirects me to the FAQ, which sais nothing about that.

all i find out, is that i can buy rights. no offence, but you could be a bit more clear about how things work here, before you have me sign up. when i first came here, i couldnt download what i was looking for, becuase i wasnt registered. and when i register, i still cant download it. and even if i knew what to do now to be able to download (im guessing i have to earn rep first?), why would i go upload stuff to a site with no guarantee it will ever give me what i was looking for? i dont know you guys and theres a lot of crap going on on other sites (blogs) with content like this, as you might or might not be aware of.

so to sum up, i dont know if its worth all the trouble, sofar its not. i feel a bit forced to do all kinds of stuff even before i start beeing active in this community, which demotivates me.

6. 08-05-2013  #6

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Im sorry the FAQ dosnt provide sufficient information on the REPsystem, i will personally look into that shortly and try to make it as useful as possible.

I will also add something within the registration form indicating there is a share-ratio scheme active in the forums and to take a little you must give a little first. This goes back to the whole principle of the REPsystem in that it ensures constant resources and also the survival of the site. We do feel this is valuable to the site.

Unlike other sites, if you attempt to aquire a file that is for some reason inactive or mislabelled we do re-emburse your REP and remove the content to prevent other members from losing out. Infracting action may be given to the offender subject to the severety and intention of the thread.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

7. 08-05-2013  #7

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    okay thanks, sounds reasonable i guess. the guarantee is good to know.
    so how much do i have to give to get, at first? and after that, from what i understand, if i take something i loose a rep point and if i upload something i get a rep point? what happens if this site grows and at some point basically allready has everything there is to find?