Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. 07-11-2012  #1

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    That's What The Chat Is For, You Say Something, Share An Opinion, Someone Replies... LoL...

Don't Get Me Wrong, Your Idea Is A Good One, But It's Almost Like We Are "Forcing" The Members To Go Back And Rate The DIY In Order To Receive One Of The 2 Reps Back... I Just Don't Think That's Fair...

Now, With The Option To Edit Your Own Post, You Would Think People Would Go Back And Say That It Is Good/Bad DIY... But They Don't... The Only Thing They Care About Is If They Lost A Rep To A Dead Link... I Mean if You Are Downloading A DIY, Good Or Bad, You're Still Taking A Risk... It's A DIY... LoL... Like You Said, They Can Have A Crappy Remix, And A Studio Pella Would Just Make It A Better Sounding Crappy Mix... Now, What About A Great Mix, With A DIY... Don't You Think Using A DIY Knocks Down Your Rep As A Remixer/Producer... It's Almost Like You're Good, But Not Good Enough To Get The Studio Pella And Make Your Mix "Official"...

Me Being In The "Biz", I Know That Labels Are Not Interested In A Mix Using A DIY (No Matter How Clean) And No Matter How Sick The Mix Is... It's Best To Make A Mix Using The DIY (For Producing Purposes), But Only Render The Instruments, Not The Vox, And Promote That... You Will Get A Lot Farther Sending In Your Instrumental Mix To A Rep, Than Your Mix With The DIY...

No, All DIY's Aren't Bad At All... Glamour Services Just Posted A Very Clean And Useable DIY Of "Skyfall" (Which Can Be Found Here: http://literecords.com/x2/showthread...CLEAN-LOSSLESS). But Being A "Professional" Remixer, It Doesn't Look Professional To Use DIY's... And Being That It Was A Good DIY, Shit... I'll Even Say It's A Great DIY, Almost Everyone Who downloaded/Replied Said "Thanks, I Hope It's Good", But No One Went Back To Edit And Say "This Is A Good/Great DIY"... They Don't Care... All People Care About Is Getting What They Want, And Leaving...

It's A Cruel Effed Up World We Live In, But Unfortunately, That's How It Is... Like I Said In My First post, I'm Sure Other Staff/Members Will Chime In, But Ultimately It's Up To Brad... If He Feels This Is A Good Idea And Will Promote Productivity On The Site, I'm Sure He'll Take It Into Consideration...

2. 08-11-2012  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    they can have a crappy remix, and a studio pella would just make it a better sounding crappy mix...
    lmfao
    P.S Instrumentals and Stems Are For Unimaginative Cheats

3. 08-11-2012  #3

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    It is for statements like this that I want to start a lets get addict his job back petition!!!!!!!

Out there and back