1. 16-09-2012  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Help Viewing Posts on Download Vault.

Okay so I have 4 rep credits. Is that not enough to view the posts?
    because it's not letting me view any of them.
    I already purchased more reps just now. But i was just wondering is there a minimum you should have in order to view these posts?

Also a couple of Reps get lost because of Dead links... You comment and BOOM dead links... Blah! not cool.

OKAY I JUST FOUND IT LOL 5 REPS minimum cool got it. But still about the Reps that get lost on dead links... no bueno.
    Last edited by Neymuzic; 16-09-2012 at 07:20.

2. 16-09-2012  #2

Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Hello Neymuzic,

With all the file hosting sites being shut down, there are going to be tons of dead links. I'm sure if you message any staff member and explain that you have lost a rep on a dead link, they will be more than happy to reimburse you, which is muy bueno. Also, if you take some time to go through the previous members that replied, you'll usually find that most of them reply "dead link". So if this is your case, where you replied to a thread, but never checked other replies (because all you want to do is download) we usually do not reimburse. But if you happen to be the first one to reply to a dead link and report it to staff, we will surely reimburse you. Plus, it helps us remove the dead thread.

Thank you for your input, it is very much appreciated.

Chris

3. 16-09-2012  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Yup, I went through the same thing. Doesn't matter if there are 1 pages or 10, you need to skim through them to see if anyone has stated there was a dead link.
    If you happen to see something you want and no one at all has said anything, a moderator or admin will be more than happy to help. I can not say enough good things about the admins here. They do a super job as long as you are willing to do your part as well. :)

4. 16-09-2012  #4

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I would like to add that we have made the "Report Post" feature more visible (located below every post). Please use this feature and mention that it is a dead link and that you have reported it because you have lost REP because of this. In doing this you will get your REP back. If you do not report it and the next poster does then you are not eligible to have your REP reimbursed.

Help us help you.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 17-09-2012  #5

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Trust i do check the replies. but it's all good. thanks