1. 04-10-2012  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Protocol

I don't want to do anything inappropriate, so I thought I'd ask first ;-)

There was a song I wanted the stems for and found here, but the link was dead (and the post has now been moved to the land of dead links).

I've since found the stems on another board, and was able to pull them down.

My question is... is it OK for me to post that link (to the actual file, not the other board) here, or would that be frowned upon since I'm not the one to put it up on the web. The file is on uploading.com if that matters. I'm not really fond of that site (it tries to get you to install a download manager, but you don't have to use it), but it did work.

Anyways, thanks for the info. I'm new here and didn't want to do something stupid.

-Bins

2. 05-10-2012  #2

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Yes thats fine, we dont insist that all sharers must have provided their file from the direct source ie labels or artists.

I would suggest re-uploading the file to say... Mediafire under an encrypted title. This will ensure your link stays active for longer and further more you will gain more REP :)

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

3. 05-10-2012  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    OK, thanks - will do.