Ya no i used to do a lot of these threads back in the lr.co.uk days, not so much these days. Dno whether its cause now life has little issues, im now sole owner so i have to appear to be this professional guru, or if its just because i cba :D (this is a very informal topic so please excuse the informal typin lol).

Some of you may be unlucky enough to remember me back when i was just a simple member back on lr.co.uk. I was an outgoing young man with an open mind and eager to share my issues. You members helped and advised me on picking some of my career options, managing domestic issues like comforting me through a rather difficult break-up with an ex and you even had a say in my other relationships where majority vote pushed me to choose a girl that i have now been with for nearly 4 years!

Shortly after hitting a good turn in my DJing and doing a lot of parties and i travelled to the sunny tourist island of Mallorca. I did 2 and half summer seasons over there before returning back to UK and having my choice in residencies. Well... a few more years on im bored of UK. A lot of bars have gone out of business, people have less money and times have just grown dull. So, whats next i think... i went on holiday back to Mallorca, spoke with some friends and a bar owner has offered me a job next season! Sounds great yea?... Lucy (the gf) isnt happy about it. She isnt keen on the idea that when we come back to UK after the summer she will be jobless and i will be back at my current UK venue. I understand her concern and have advised her that at 21 this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Talks arnt going well, im still trying to convince her (without much luck). I would be DJing a retro bar playing all your favorite old skool and cheesy hits, not my preferred style but im free and willing i suppose. Plus the wage is 3.5x more per week than im currently getting. Im not gonna give a stuck number but for the season its around €13.500 (EUR). I'd be silly to say no wouldnt i? Plus spending my days on the beach in 104 degrees fahrenheit (40 degrees celcuis) with cheap drinks at silly measures!

Im not looking for answers, i just would like to hear some of your comments and let you no whats going on with me right now, as ive been rather reserved over the past couple of years.