Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Hello Everyone, A little about Me

Łιɢнтηιηɢ™

Well, i aint very good at intros but ill give it a shot.

Name: Jason
    Style(s): Scouse House, House, Electro
    Inspiration: Alex K, Fitzy & Rossy B, HeadHunters,
    Time Producing: 3 Years
    Label: (My Own) Łιɢнтηιηɢ™ Recordz

Well, Thats a little bit about me but heres a little more if you arnt already bored haha.

I started producing music like most people, i heard a track thought i like it, i wounder how they make them,so one day i searched and searched and searched, untill i found an FL Studio that was cracked/nulled at the time i wasnt very "botherd" about it being illegal, i was so taken in by how people produced music, i became just like you, ENSLAVED to the beat, i started with very basic tracks, e.g 4 bars of Kick 4 of donk, then it progressed after i showed some friends into something more then "ill do it when im bored" So after weeks of trying and failing i finally made my first track wich now is ofcourse crap haha, but never the less i found it a step toward success, i found new things to try like "Sidechaining" "FX Filters" "Plug-ins" all of wich where very confusing, but i pushed on determind to make a better track then the previous and so i started a collab "Collaberation" between me and some friends from music sites, we where known as "Stompin-Recordz" And "DTR Productions" Also "Dancefloor Assassins" and finally what i myself am called "Łιɢнтηιηɢ™ Recordz".

2. 01-07-2012  #2

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Not a bad intro at all Jason.

Welcome to the forum

:)

Out there and back