Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. 13-06-2012  #11

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    I dont tend to look at things sticking out peoples asses! But if its really cool send me a pic and I will look just 4 you! :p

Like everywhere dude,all out for a buck and screw what the masses are feeling ffs

Out there and back

2. 14-06-2012  #12

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yeah you'd look at it "just for me" and not because you really really wanna see it so badly "just for you"......and they call ME weird. on topic: I like how offended those companies act when you call them out on their bullshit, getting all up themselves and self-righteous.

3. 14-06-2012  #13

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    We can watch him together

:D

You are right with what you are saying.Some of them are so filled with self importance,and so far up thier own backsides its ridiculous really.At least now we have you to stick up 4 us and sort them out with your big wet paddle!!

Out there and back

4. 18-06-2012  #14

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    the paddle is retired, doesn't exactly strike fear in people's hearts. only gives YOU a woodie. I got something lots better in mind. more doing, less talking. whoever said that polls, petitions and organized movements make no difference obviously are total clueless idiots, or are simply incompetent down there and can't do shit so they try to discourage everyone else from at least trying.

so the question is, what do you guys think will make a difference in this particular matter? complaining about blocked tracks is one thing, doing something about it is a completely different ballgame
    Last edited by Donoghue; 18-06-2012 at 23:18.

5. 19-06-2012  #15

Stream Manager

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    We make up our version of soundcloud and call it cloudsound or litecloudofsounds and do everything the same but change it just enough so it doesn't break any copyright laws ;)
    HIGH FIVE FOR SEXY MUSIC TIME!!! :D

Hidden Content - New/Old Mashups
    Hidden Content - Older Mashups
    Hidden Content - Mixes/Mix Sets
    ^^^ Check them out! ;) ^^^

6. 20-06-2012  #16

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    was wondering about that myself. what about that Quicktime plugin that plays mp3s on various site? might not be as flash as youtube but it'd get the job done. and you can include a cover pic, inserted into the post

7. 20-06-2012  #17

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've never really understood about this copyright thing nor the DMCA. Heck there are thousands od us DJ's doing all sorts of things with music nowdays so - Whats the deal! I have always thought that - If you are not making any money from your stuff by selling it then - All is well or... Am I wrong! I guess its the same old story... When it comes to MONEY!

8. 28-08-2012  #18

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    i have already had 2 soundcloud accounts deleted before I decided to get a paid account, in which case I now haven't had any real problem...yet. I also took away the download option so the people that want the mashups have to go to my blog. they just take down the ones that violate copyright. The most popular song for a soundcloud track to be taken down...Starships by Nicki Minaj.

9. 28-08-2012  #19

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    I just had a remix taken down from my soundcloud. These labels need to go do one. I didnt even make it available for download on there so i dont see the problem. Youtube is just as bad, i am one 'infringment' strike from kissing my account's ass goodbye.
    Get all my remixes on mp3 Hidden Content

10. 28-08-2012  #20

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toMOOSE View Post
    I just had a remix taken down from my soundcloud. These labels need to go do one. I didnt even make it available for download on there so i dont see the problem. Youtube is just as bad, i am one 'infringment' strike from kissing my account's ass goodbye.
    Thats pretty crappy m8,sorry to hear that.This would put you off buying any kind of premium account wouldn't it.....

I don't get it though,what are you supposed to do to promote yourself??

Only show your own work? Don't sample anything? Record all your own vocals???

Be serious world wtf is going on?

Out there and back