1. 26-04-2010  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Me

My Names Ian, I'm 22 from Huyton in Liverpool. I started DJ'ing at the age of 15 when i got my first set of decks for 100 quid With a shit load of records!!! I was playing Scouse for a couple years From the likes of bcd,j+j,Ultrabeat etc, i started buying records While i was in college in Liverpool called Creative Music Rice Ln.I Went there insted of school as like 4 days there 1 day school this was a massive boost,I was ment to leave there at age of 16/17 but they asked me to stay on and help out monday-fri paid so i stayed about 1 year,After that went roby collage for about 2 years doin music production 1st club i played at was Maximes under 18 Went down Well after that tony m gave me a ring after passing my cd's about and asked me if i would work for him i said yes after that started playing funky and scouse played in few top clubs like (LIVERPOOL) FUNKY BOX 1 (NOW PASSION),(LIVERPOOL) FUNKY BOX 2,(LIVERPOOL) SUPERSTAR BOUDIOUR,(LIVERPOOL) JOKERS(ST HELENS) BEACH BAR(SOUTHPORT). Around when i was 19/20 i moved to ibiza worked as bar man also had a few sets there clubs include: ES PARADISE (IBIZA) VIVA (IBIZA) TROPI (IBIZA) PLASIK (IBIZA) MONTERRY HOTEL(IBIZA) Once Back After 5 months i started getting into the production side of things Went by the name of hush productions also Stimulated

Few of my tracks

http://www.imodownload.com/Hush-Productions
    http://www.myspace.com/stimulateduk

if u want any tracks just sends a msg and ill upload them

2. 26-04-2010  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    welcome to the site........