Hey LR crew,some of you may have heard me bitching about how microsoft had signed a deal with the majority of laptop companies and the music industry to take away the stereo mix or what you hear options that should be found in your recording devices.Such was the case in my toshiba satelite.
Well,after some serious wizardry and hokery pokery,without the use of rca cables or any virtual audio cable crap I now know the solution,but it is fairly complex (especially if you arent too switched on lol!) and involves some inf file programming and a further bit of advanced tweakery!!!!
My toshiba has a conexant sound card so if there is another type of soundcard in your machine sorry to get your hopes up!!!!
Anyhow,if anyone wants to know this magical solution and would like a tutorial made exclusively for lite records please post on this thread.
I will have to put a fair bit of effort in to write it.This magic cure will enable all sorts of possibilities,like recording for a start ffs,but also audio/video capture and streaming.
Here is a little screenshot if you don't believe me

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/94067114/file.html

It shows my toshiba system properties,along with windows media player playing a certain mr vee's beetlejuice and most importantly my conexant recording devices properties with green level activity on the newly added (all by me!!) B) stereo mix!!!!!!!!

It can be done on xp/vista/7 32 and 64 bit

:D:D:D:D:D

And if nobody wants a tutorial I dont even care!!!! Im just soooooooooooooo happy to have resolved this issue without microsoft/toshiba/conexant! screw them for putting so many in this position in the first place.

Scumbuckets!!!!

Bedtime now!

Goodnightski!