You have already rated this thread
  1. christoph92
    22-03-2010  #1

Manian - Ravers in the UK (Kendo Remix)

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/dj-kendo/ravers-in-the-uk-kendo-remix-master[/SOUNDCLOUD]

little UK Hardcore remix i put together earlier, feedback will be repped B)

*edit* updated soundcloud link :D
    Last edited by christoph92; 06-05-2010 at 16:47.

2. christoph92
    22-03-2010  #2
    thanks for the pella mate, its great :D and thanks, i think one flaw is the bass which should be stronger. and its like my first production away from FL so im still finding my feet really lol, thanks for the feedback +rep B)

and haha i may try welcome to the club next week :D
    Last edited by christoph92; 22-03-2010 at 22:42.

3. christoph92
    22-03-2010  #3
    Cubase 5, been using it loads at college but will probs still use FL a bit cos its way easier lol

4. 24-03-2010  #4

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don't like it at all sounds to empty for me and also i dont like hardcore sorry ...... only some

also can i find the acapella?
    Last edited by Sound Elements; 24-03-2010 at 02:12. Reason: cause i wanted to so back off >:(

5. christoph92
    24-03-2010  #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    look under your nose, you vip hardcore hating person you!! lmao

as for the tune:
    a little perc loop could fill the tune a little more
    theres definitely a lot of distortion going on.
    After the mixdown process, how are you mastering your tunes or are you just turning up the volume?
    cheers mate, the offbeat bass structure of the song means that most percussion loops sound bad, i cant find any that would fit it :(

and well i have no idea where to start with mastering, thats why all my tunes sound distorted lol. how did you learn to master your tracks?

6. 24-03-2010  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
    cheers mate, the offbeat bass structure of the song means that most percussion loops sound bad, i cant find any that would fit it :(
    who says you need to use loops make your own ;)

7. christoph92
    26-03-2010  #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    you need to get a good mixdown before thinking about mastering tbh, mine sounded shit before i got monitors, if your tracks are distorting you need to turn them down.
    i always mixdown my tune with the kick most prominent @ -6/-3db tops then fit everything around the kick with out drowning it or turning it up, it'll be a lot quiter than you used to but you just turn up the comp volly or amp to compensate, doing it like this leaves room for the mastering process

my master's aint the best, as all i want from it is a good loud copy for the motor, i use a stereo enhancer (4 band so the lows can stay mono) & a multi max limiter on the master channel, right or wrong..... it's good enough for me.
    top advice sunny, +1 for that! :D

And Sound-Elements, yeah I will make my own loops when I have the time ;)
    Last edited by christoph92; 26-03-2010 at 22:49.

8. 03-04-2010  #8

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It sound very dry! Try to use a delayed lead or sum while the kick and bass goes, it would be more powerful and you would feel the flow ;)
    [FONT="Courier New"]Producer / Singer / Remixer from Sweden.[/FONT]

9. christoph92
    06-05-2010  #9
    updated this now with better bass, more hihats and hopefully a less distorted mixdown ;)

10. 13-05-2010  #10

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    sounds good to me mate, i like how the lead comes in and i like the way youve put the vocals in, the only thing i personally would have changed would be the hats around 1.30, i would have cut them out there and left them out for the next break down after that, then brought them back at about 2.05,

and if it was a loop that you used im not sure i would have maybe added a parametric eq and took out the highs for that part, but every producer has there own ways i suppose :P

overall though sounding good mate.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.