Quote Originally Posted by Hypex View Post
I know what you mean. Except in my case I don't have my own family, but I still find I lack time to do what I want. Even though I'm not the usual outgoing social person who only has outside hobbies, so I wonder what else I do with my time. Of course there is having artistic ideas for songs and then the technical skill of putting those ideas into the workflow of a multi track editor. I'm still cutting my teeth on that one. And yet my ideas are already advancing beyond my current skills

Against this, I still go on the hunt for songs I like. And in recent times a few goldies have shown up here. So I feel my faith in this site has been well placed. Even if I all am currently doing is listening to isolated tracks and making future plans in my head. But I still like to do that. It's in my nature, I like to see the technical side, I like to see how things work. And listening to drum solos is always cool to me. :-)

We can change the things we can change. We must let go of the things we can't. In a similar way, we can listen to the multi tracks there are available, which are plentiful. And let go of the ones that aren't, but still hope and dream. That almost sounded deep. :-D
Couldn't of said it better!