Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Roland Gaia SH-01 and Cubase 5

omg what a noob im typing in the dark SH - 01 that should be haha
    Anybody got one of these and using it with cubase??
    I bought one the other day,I was after a new controller/trigger keyboard
    but this caught my attention instead.Heres the deal,there is a usb port to connect it
    to pc and the manual says that it transmits and recieves both audio and midi like the virus ti that might i say i also own and is working perfectly via the usb port/latest os and virus control plugin.There isn't however a plugin for the gaia,it appears to me that the drivers are purely this....a usb midi/audio driver but for the damn life of me i can't get any audio through this usb lead.The midi seems to work fine,had a bit of bother getting the gaia clock to run in sync via midi transmitted from my soundcard by cubase,and then a bit of further bother getting the arps to play when a midi note was triggered (all that sorted now ofc).Can anyone please point me in the right direction about this usb audio crap?? I've had a bit of a search on the web but there's not much about.A few dudes with similar issues but no bloody help! I am having to use the old school recording approach for now and I'm happy enough to continue to do so.I just don't like getting beat by crap,and it says this can be done in the manual so wtf!!!!!
    Any help appreciated guys
    Thanx
    Daz
    :@
    Last edited by AAJH; 07-04-2011 at 23:54. Reason: at request