Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum: General Chat   Thread: Osama is dead!!!!

1. 03-05-2011  #11

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    well lets face it dead or alive they caught him, they wouldn't be able fake something like this. i imagine there will be retaliation from his fellow extremists, i don't doubt it will be a surprise attack on innocent civillians as usual because they are to cowardly to come out and fight like real men!
    Get all my remixes on mp3 Hidden Content

2. 03-05-2011  #12

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    personally myself i believe he isnt dead as surely there would be pictures of his body all over the show as there was with saddam husain he was flogged all over the internet i mean its said that he was buried near the ocean to coincide with his religion of being buried 24 hours after death in my view the americans would of preferred to have shown him off for the twin towers as payback but instead they've chosen to do the opposite bit bizarre in my view i also dont believe it as the governments control the news and the media and can say theyve killed him but have no body proof it could quite easily be a body duplicate as they know they may never find him and have decide to go down this road
    Or maybe was he already dead years ago... The man was reported dead by several secret agency years ago...
    For my part I think he was/is like a bogeyman that the us administration uses when they need to play the security/terrorism threat card.
    Everything looks so convenient... Look at the economical and political situation ; Obama is currently in a very difficult position and needs some achievement of some sort ...
    Furthermore Islamabad is like 800 kms from the sea , it does not make any sense to bury the body over there .... By the way doing so would not even respect the muslim tradition according to some muslim authorities... So really everything is just too convenient , there is no solid proof of anything and looks like major crap to me...

3. 11-05-2011  #13

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    good riddance to him, that's of he is actually alive or was ever a terrorist ;)

4. 28-05-2011  #14

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    and petrol is still the same price ??

5. 28-05-2011  #15

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given