Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum: General Chat   Thread: Osama is dead!!!!

1. 02-05-2011  #1

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Osama is dead!!!!

The supposed end to the terroist war is only the beginning. No doubt the alkida group will form some retaliation on this.

But for now. He is gone.

2. 02-05-2011  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I dont believe it i think its a body double

3. 02-05-2011  #3

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    well if osama make a video to prove that he isnt dead. then i will believe you.

4. 02-05-2011  #4

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    personally myself i believe he isnt dead as surely there would be pictures of his body all over the show as there was with saddam husain he was flogged all over the internet i mean its said that he was buried near the ocean to coincide with his religion of being buried 24 hours after death in my view the americans would of preferred to have shown him off for the twin towers as payback but instead they've chosen to do the opposite bit bizarre in my view i also dont believe it as the governments control the news and the media and can say theyve killed him but have no body proof it could quite easily be a body duplicate as they know they may never find him and have decide to go down this road

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

5. 02-05-2011  #5

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    personally myself i believe he isnt dead as surely there would be pictures of his body all over the show as there was with saddam husain he was flogged all over the internet i mean its said that he was buried near the ocean to coincide with his religion of being buried 24 hours after death in my view the americans would of preferred to have shown him off for the twin towers as payback but instead they've chosen to do the opposite bit bizarre in my view i also dont believe it as the governments control the news and the media and can say theyve killed him but have no body proof it could quite easily be a body duplicate as they know they may never find him and have decide to go down this road
    I agree with everything You just said. I also want to add that it may be a propaganda tool for obama to get more votes because his stock was falling here in the US and it wasn't looking to good for him for the next election, So I think it maybe a way for him to try and get a foothold again.

6. 03-05-2011  #6

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There WAS a video of him dead.

And I really don't think even the US is stupid enough to parade his corpse around the streets in celebration. It isn't the dark ages. They would be lambasted by the international community and senselessly provoke Al-Qaeda in to another attack. Dealing with it quickly, quietly and respectfully is by far the better way to handle this, and scores a moral point for America, in that for all their flaws, at least they don't behead their enemies in as graphic and sick manor as possible. They very much did the right thing.

However, as I'm posting this on the internet, I must say, ignore everything I just wrote, this is DEFINITELY a conspiracy, the government kidnapped Osama Bin Laden, conducted experiments on him that went wrong, and now he is a turban wearing Hulk who can fly. BE AFRAID!!

7. 03-05-2011  #7

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I think they probably have taken him alive and are now torturing him for eternity.

If Osama doesn't release new videos, then he definitely is not a free man. On the other-hand, if the USA don't release photos, then he sure ain't dead.
    all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us

8. 03-05-2011  #8

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Does this mean i dont have to take my shoes off at the airport nomore?

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

9. 03-05-2011  #9

Stream Manager

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    he has been caught, locked up in a room full of squirrels and told to complete all pokemon games 10 times whilst being blind folded, sitting naked upside down and listening to ALL Cliff Richards' albums, IN FULL!!!! After this he is a free man
    HIGH FIVE FOR SEXY MUSIC TIME!!! :D

Hidden Content - New/Old Mashups
    Hidden Content - Older Mashups
    Hidden Content - Mixes/Mix Sets
    ^^^ Check them out! ;) ^^^

10. 03-05-2011  #10

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post