1. 13-04-2011  #1

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hello All

I've just signed up, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Bob W. I'm a sound engineer in a post production studio in Hollywood, involved in mixing for feature films and television.

As a longtime musician, as well as a studio engineer, I'm particularly interested in multitrack music files. I have a fairly large collection of raw multitracks and split stem mixes that I will share here.

I've read the rules, but I'm still a little unclear on how the 'reps' work. I'll begin by posting a few multitrack files that aren't already available here. I have been using the Hotfile hosting service, I hope that will be OK.

2. 13-04-2011  #2

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You start with 1 rep.

In order to access other members' shares you must reach 5 reps. To download you must have 1 rep more than 5.

Get your reps in whatever way you so please as long as you are not double-posting or spamming. You may also buy reps.

Try to remember to post good descriptions for your fellow members (wav/mp3). And since you will sharing stems a short description of the included stems are very helpful.

Oh, and one more thing...

Welcome to LR, fellow west-coaster.
    Last edited by BBM; 13-04-2011 at 07:01.
    all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us

3. 14-04-2011  #3

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Thanks, I will sort through some of my collection and post some multitracks. Most of my stuff is in WAV format, from Pro Tools sessions. I've got some cool stuff, some are unrealesed 24-tracks, others are stems.