2. 12-05-2011  #32

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    We have a sub-forum in the Premium section for the files we have stolen from them. Craig 'aka' DJ Dream 'aka' admin of A4A used to be a member here and used to leech our files and advertise his site unofficially. Even though i used to work with him on RemixLand i took pleasure in banning him permanently from LiteRecords!
    Hi Brad

I'm more than happy to share all of the passwords I have for any of A4A's stuff but
    if I understand it correctly I wont have access to the appropiate section?

Do they have to go in there or can I just share in here ?
    (Don't want to break any forum rules :) )
    Last edited by Event2020; 12-05-2011 at 16:17. Reason: Bad spelling

3. 12-05-2011  #33

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Event2020 View Post
    Hi Brad

I'm more than happy to share all of the passwords I have for any of A4A's stuff but
    if I understand it correctly I wont have access to the appropiate section?

Do they have to go in there or can I just share in here ?
    (Don't want to break any forum rules :) )
    Well... password sharing is a debatable topic. if you share passwords you might as well just download and reupload the actual tracks/acapellas/watever.

thats my suggestion

4. 13-05-2011  #34

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    I say share the passwords. They are constantly to this day ripping off what we post here and charging people for it on their site. They need shut down, and the only way to do it is to leak their information. We need passwords!
    [Please do not download and redistribute these links elsewhere to other sites; fan forums, discord etc. It is against forum policy. Thank you and as always, enjoy!];*

5. 13-05-2011  #35

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The admin is takin profit for things FLOATING ON THE NET FOR FREE (remix contests from indaba... and this kinda thing, rock band multi's, acappelas with midi... )

PERIOD !

6. 13-05-2011  #36

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    I'm not usually one for bitching about websites, but Ill make an exception...

So I donated my $10, started sending requests for passwords then he writes back saying I can only request 2 per day. I thought that was kinda bullshit, but I let it slide.

Then I go and request a pass for a set in their 'VIP Section', recieving an e-mail back saying I'd have to be a 'member' for 2 months... Again, I thought it was kinda bullshit, but yada yada...

THEN he sends me an e-mail saying that I should donate more money and send my remixes to 'prove' I was using them...

We do now need for you to forward in links to the tracks that you have done so far at this stage of your VIP Membership. This will show us that you are producing tracks with the files you have had from the site so far.

It is essential that you do this, reply to this email with links to your Soundcloud / Youtube etc. All members who have been with us for 2 months plus must do this as soon as possible if they wish to continue VIP Membership.

Also, we have other news for you (and it is essential that you read this) .... Once you have been a member for over 2 months, we do require a regular monthly donation to the site. The link to register for this is in the title of the email. You do need to register from the link in the subject header to continue to receive any passwords.
    Screw that...

7. 13-05-2011  #37

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TaureanMonster View Post
    I say share the passwords. They are constantly to this day ripping off what we post here and charging people for it on their site. They need shut down, and the only way to do it is to leak their information. We need passwords!
    Well I'm more than happy to share mine if given permission :)

If it helps this site grow we all have access to a few passwords we may not already have then Im all for it.

8. 14-05-2011  #38

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by care16la View Post
    The admin is takin profit for things FLOATING ON THE NET FOR FREE (remix contests from indaba... and this kinda thing, rock band multi's, acappelas with midi... )

PERIOD !
    I could not have said it better myself. In fact, I did mention it in their little shoutbox thing on the main page some time ago. I guess the admin didn't like that as he banned my IP. One other thing that irritates the hell out of me is the douche-y way he "advertises" the content over there. Just my 2 cents.

9. 14-05-2011  #39

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Event2020 View Post
    Well I'm more than happy to share mine if given permission :)

If it helps this site grow we all have access to a few passwords we may not already have then Im all for it.
    I do not mind if you share the passwords at all. But the CEO Brad might want to confirm that?
    [Please do not download and redistribute these links elsewhere to other sites; fan forums, discord etc. It is against forum policy. Thank you and as always, enjoy!];*

10. 19-05-2011  #40

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Also, we have other news for you (and it is essential that you read this) .... Once you have been a member for over 2 months, we do require a regular monthly donation to the site. The link to register for this is in the title of the email. You do need to register from the link in the subject header to continue to receive any passwords.

you gotta be kidding bluegansta....... unbelivable... btw... they are still leeching files from here because if u compare their post matches what came lately here...

my advice: ban IP; report RIAA; whatever... cant believe how crappy that shˆt is.... they are almost stealing people.....