Administrator

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecta View Post
    Yes, I did, i didn't know the site acapellas4all :$
    Hahaha. I was going to say, you are the first person to like acapellas4all.

2. 16-11-2013  #102

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Thankfully I found this site before even knowing A4A's existance. They seem like a bunch of idiots to me.

3. 18-11-2013  #103

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dankargo View Post
    Thankfully I found this site before even knowing A4A's existance. They seem like a bunch of idiots to me.
    Lol it's no they..It's Craig Justice aka DJ Dream, a tweeker and former happy hardcore dj from Sheff UK. He's a talentless bottom feeder and expert scam artist. My mate who was a popular Speed Garage dj has known him since the early 90's. He used to have many good music industry connects who would hook him up on his site. That's how he got all the exclusive stems etc. Since he was forced to go private recently, I'm sure his business took a huge hit. Probably will be history sooner than later. Karma will get him eventually for all the people he scammed over the years. :)

4. 20-11-2013  #104

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    ahhh i hate a4all, bunch of cockends!!!, i joined uit aaages ago, b4 everything went all vip, but when it did, i paid he subscription,, i requested 1 or pellas,, and thort it was a joke, u join,, u pay, u download, then u have to wait fro them to send you a password, which any producer will tell you, when ur in the zone,, ur in it,, its no good waiting 3 weeks ( yes thats how long they made me wait ) and by that time, , ur moments gone,, when i kept askin them for the passwords for my other 1s i dowloaded,, the jokers said they didnt recieve me request for ( and then told me the 3 that i wanted ),, to which i replied, well obviously u did, as all i said was can i have the others,, i didnt say what 1s,, then they dopey ball bags said i had not subscribed, lol, so i sent them the email i got saying congratulations, lol, and ive never heard fromthem since, hahaha, its didnt hugely bother me as was only a tenner,, so i neer bothered,, theres only a few good 1s now,, and i think 1 is offline these days, shame,, LR is awesome, i love this place,, and another to which im a mod of,, ( dont worry, i wont say lol ) please be very carefull of all these new 1s ive seen recently, i went on a mission and joined a few last week to nose about, and found, 90% deadlinks, fake titles, saying studios, and finding out theyre covers,, and incomplete at that,, i dunno why ppl bother uploading crap like that,, its just dunce as far as im concerned,, stick to LR mate,

5. 23-11-2013  #105

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I have a bottle of Dom ready to pop the day that dishonest scumbag's site is gone forever! Most top producers know his site is bunk and he's a wanker by now anyway. If anyone is still fool enough to do business with him or his protege Stevie from diyacapellas.com you do so at your own risk. Surprised no one has started a thread about his equally shady site on here yet.
    Acapellas4u,Lite and a few others are about all that's left that are not out to get your money for junk. I wonder whatever happened to my mate Spenny? He had a decent site back in the day. :)

6. 17-01-2014  #106

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I tried jumping through all of their hoops and I got tired of it, it definitely seems like a scam to me.

7. 28-02-2014  #107

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The VIP member thing is not cool over there. Stay here!

8. 10-03-2014  #108

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Thanks dougal for your vote of confidence in LR.

INGSOC both Craig (acapellas4all) & Steve (diyacapellas) were former members here before they went rogue. They tried to worm their way into our staff to gain access to hidden links. Fortunately, with help from the staff team, we seen their intentions before we made a silly mistake. They are in it simply for profit, although i did think Steve had more fairness to his site. Unfortunately some of our former staff were very good at 'duping' us. We have had trouble with leaking because of these people and thankfully i can say now that our staff and staff-aid teams are genuinely here to help assist with the site maintenance and have your best interest in mind.

I know we have grown a little strict in areas of LR but please try and see why. I thrive to give the best service to you as is capable and affordable. I started out as a wandering DJ looking for files to make my sets better. With a little knowledge i built this community when our predecessor closed up shop.

Im always begging members to give me their feedback and criticism so we can make this the best place it can be FOR YOU.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

9. 23-10-2016  #109

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Finally found this thread lol. Brad, I've got yours and Gaz's back in any way that I can. Thanks for being here and being the true friends to me that you have been. I would'nt have any other forum but this one to come too. ;)

10. 06-11-2016  #110

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I hated a4a when it was first out cause I couldnt figure out how to use it!! lol