Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. 30-06-2012  #91

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    or charging a $50 entry fee to a so-called exclusive club with super-rare stems, and you're not allowed to know what songs they are unless you pay first. that way if you don't like any of the songs, you lose your money regardless. yeah great business ethic Mr. Vasey, I'd like to know how that's working out for him :), non-profit my stinky ass.

some people indeed.

PS: it wasn't the paddle. what I used was much harder, for maximum pain. use your imagination (as if you needed prompting)
    Last edited by Donoghue; 30-06-2012 at 04:34.

2. 30-06-2012  #92

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    haha I thought paddle was just the 'nickname'

:p

probably not working out too good for him mate.users will see the true colours soon enough if not already

Out there and back

3. 19-07-2012  #93

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Speaking of profiting off of copyrighted content. Make that illegal money while you still can Mini Craig. You will probably be needing it for your legal defense sooner than you think. ;)

http://www.diyacapellas.com/contact.html

4. 03-08-2012  #94

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm on A4A, i paid for VIP membership in november 2011, i NEVER received ANY ANSWER ton ANY REQUEST i did. Crap!

5. 04-08-2012  #95

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    some time ago I used A4a, and not like ...
    I paid for the VIP account, but did not like the content ...
    LR is much higher
    Sorry My bad english. . .

6. 31-08-2012  #96

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    NOT GOOD AT ALL..... stay away from his site. Ive just had some "less than professional" dealings with him... its a difficult site to navigate and I didn't once get any passwords for any material. When he discovered me talking about his site on an independent website he went a bit crazy and started sending me bizarre emails... He is a few tinnie's short of a 6 pack i think.....

7. 14-09-2012  #97

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A4A needs to be taken down. Or hacked or whatever. As long a it's gone. Nothing but scammers!

8. 16-10-2012  #98

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I paid for a VIP at A4A but no password, I smell scam. :(. Just think most of his files are erased by themself, so they will up again with a new pass, I mean, once we got a password the file is dead.

9. 03-06-2013  #99

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djtopcat View Post
    Speaking of profiting off of copyrighted content. Make that illegal money while you still can Mini Craig. You will probably be needing it for your legal defense sooner than you think. ;)

http://www.diyacapellas.com/contact.html
    Odd that you take that stance, since you allow your own mashups to be downloaded with no royalties going to the original artists. That is like buying a CD, assuming you bought the CD, making copies of it, and letting anybody come over your booth and take a copy over and over again. You're not profiting from copyrighted content, but you are allowing copyrighted content to be obtained in a way that doesn't benefit the original intended artist/label. You're the pot calling out the kettle.

10. 10-06-2013  #100

Superstar DJ

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    im not impressed with a4e, i became a member, paid,, then paid to become a vip as thats all that was on offer to get downloads, but the thing is,, im farrr to impatient to wait until they get around to it,, as once u request the download, u get the downloads sure,, but u have to wait for a password, which in more than once took up to a week to get in an email, im a strike whilst in the mood kinda guy,, if im feeling a certain acapella, and see it advertised, waiting a week usually disrupts my inspiration,, so i think, crap site,, has good choices i wont deny,, but farrr to much effort,