1. 05-04-2011  #1

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Another Newbie Question! (sorry....)

Hey guys,When I'm trying to upload a pella 4 the community I search many times before I upload.Sometimes pages of posts come up in the results that have nothing to do with the pella Im trying to upload.Also sometimes posts come up with hidden content that I don't have the right to view yet.Could someone please tell me what I do in either of these instances? Do I just go ahead and upload the pella or torture someone else into making sure I'm not violatinng forum conduct........?
    Any help appreciated!
    Thanx
    Darren

P.S. This is definitely NOT a complaint about the site

:$

2. 05-04-2011  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey Darren, the search function will find threads associated with the words in your search. So if a thread comes up with the title of your pella you want to upload, don't upload. Or if a thread comes up with a pack of pellas search through the list in that thread (if there is one) & if it's there, don't upload it. However if they're not in both circumstances then, do upload. But also if the title of the thread matches the pella you want to upload check which section it's in, if it's in the dead links section then it's ok to upload.

3. 05-04-2011  #3

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Cool m8 cheers.I was keeping an eye on the section bit,It was mainly the posts with no lists that im unable to view yet that were worrying me.....that and not wanting to get kicked off the site! Im not here to leech.
    I want to make a respectable contribution before I even think of downloading anything.
    Once again thanks 4 all your help amigo!
    Think i'm getting RSI from all this computer use! Been in the studio,uploading here,and babysitting my m8s account on an online strategy game.....I need a break lol! If you don't hear from me you'll know
    my fingers have stopped working!