Quote Originally Posted by new_waver View Post
Hey there people I am getting this error when I try to run it - what should I do to fix? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	801
Quote Originally Posted by joaoasq View Post
I 'm having same issue recently
If you're using the Colab version like me than I think we are all out of luck because there is no one I can find to fix the error. One of the reasons that it never got updated at all to the newer versions of UVR is because Colab only gives you very little RAM for free and the newer models need a lot more Ram unfortunately. TBH I think we're are screwed if like me you don't have enough of a fast computer to run the actual program itself on your PC or laptop. I hope I'm wrong but there is a solution of sorts if you like waiting in long ques for your songs to process and that is this website at http://mvsep.com . Its for free and uses not only UVR but also the latest Demucs plus many more to process the tracks, I use it sometimes but so does a lot of people because its free, so it can be long waits. I really do wish I knew how to just make another colab on my own but when I look at that code shit on my screen when I use it it just gives me a headache....