Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. 01-05-2020  #41

Worldwide Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I used to trade years ago and honestly, so glad I stopped. It was toxic as hell. You had people trying to con you all the time, either listing fake material and trying to trade for a lesser item or trying to swindle you for money. Then you had the boasters who would go on and on about stems they had that they would only sell for a huge amount of money but never deliver the goods.
    I remember acapellas4u being the biggest rip off merchant out there, from membership money to his site to find you don't even gain access to any material that isn't public, he was basically making money from the artists by conning people, myself included. More often than not everything gets traded to a point where they can leak them anyway because they're not 'rare' anymore. I'll never get into that again, it's not worth the hassle.

2. 01-05-2020  #42

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deepershade View Post
    I used to trade years ago and honestly, so glad I stopped. It was toxic as hell. You had people trying to con you all the time, either listing fake material and trying to trade for a lesser item or trying to swindle you for money. Then you had the boasters who would go on and on about stems they had that they would only sell for a huge amount of money but never deliver the goods.
    I remember acapellas4u being the biggest rip off merchant out there, from membership money to his site to find you don't even gain access to any material that isn't public, he was basically making money from the artists by conning people, myself included. More often than not everything gets traded to a point where they can leak them anyway because they're not 'rare' anymore. I'll never get into that again, it's not worth the hassle.
    here here

3. 01-05-2020  #43

Platinum Legend

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    sadly I got conned and lost a few bucks by an acapellas4u membership..
    almost ten years ago now..I had found heaps of stuff on the internet by
    myself over a period of time and acapellas4u looked like a time saver..
    too good to be true as it turned out..and I was a bit internet newby then..

and then 2012 found this place..now I can't stay away..I check here every day

4. 01-05-2020  #44

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Let us stand in silence as we toll the bell 10 times for the swift but painful and delicious death of the scummy trading network. May they rot in hell where they belong.

And before any other smartypants comes along and points fingers at Lite for hoarding and being private or whatever, let's remind everyone what happened when everything was leaked publicly. Reddit went crazy and UMG disabled the public viewing of their catalogue.

There needs to be a sort of controlled environment in order to regulate the impact of openly sharing this type of content. That's why Lite is essential.

So cheers to everyone who has openly shared with us, and cheers to the staff who have maintained control throughout this whole thing.
    Last edited by patrik; 01-05-2020 at 12:06.

5. 01-05-2020  #45

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patrik View Post
    Let us stand in silence as we toll the bell 10 times for the swift but painful and delicious death of the scummy trading network. May they rot in hell where they belong.

And before any other smartypants comes along and points fingers at Lite for hoarding and being private or whatever, let's remind everyone what happened when everything was leaked publicly. Reddit went crazy and UMG disabled the public viewing of their catalogue.

There needs to be a sort of controlled environment in order to regulate the impact of openly sharing this type of content. That's why Lite is essential.

So cheers to everyone who has openly shared with us, and cheers to the staff who have maintained control throughout this whole thing.
    I shouldn’t really have leaked so many at the same time but I got a bit carried away, I will still be active but will be posting a lot less,
    Last edited by sonyman123; 06-07-2020 at 18:54.

6. 02-05-2020  #46

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thr33 View Post
    I don't care about your precious files you keep for bargaining or private collection. I'm glad your visit to the 'darknet' has unearthed that this hoarding is crumbling away. You come here, to a community based on helping each other and sharing resources freely to aid musicians and other people understand things a little better and you bitch that certain things should be private?

You talk about files being leaked, where do you think all of these files come from?! "No longer fair", STFU.
    THIS IS WHAT LITE RECORDS IS.

There's going to be more mixone, much much more! Your trading world is going to come tumbling down and i'm going to be a part of it.
    this is my opinion.
    Leak everything that was on the LiteRecords trade list years ago if you truly feel this way. Don't act like this website wasn't fueling the trading scene for MONTHS and has kept content secret from the community.

7. 02-05-2020  #47

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I want all the trading scene to be leaked. Bring it all out. Can't you see that's what i'm trying to do, what we're trying to do? Your high horse isn't big enough Logan. Some bitter tones there.

Your list is coming out, as is others.

We wasn't fueling anything. What members chose to do with the files i cannot control. I ban members that are leaking. What the F else you want?

Jog on with the others dude, you're a toxic virus to the whole world we're in.
    Welcome to a ban like the other wasters.
    Last edited by Thr33; 02-05-2020 at 03:03.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

8. 02-05-2020  #48

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thr33 View Post
    IJog on with the others dude, you're a toxic virus to the whole world we're in.
    Welcome to a ban like the other wasters.
    I read this post shortly after it was posted and thought he wasn’t going to last long ��

9. 04-05-2020  #49

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Don't trade, just share. And for the love of god don't try to sell what isn't yours. I am happy to see some of the perspectives in this thread... not the OP's, of course!

Together we can put an end to this trading nonsense. Share and let share. Music belongs to all of us.

I'll be doing my part by leaking what I can.

10. 04-05-2020  #50

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by l34k3r View Post
    I am happy to see some of the perspectives in this thread... not the OP's, of course!
    The bitter tears are the best part!

As well as Logan's hipocrisy, who didn't have a problem while he was benefitting from the features and perks Lite offered him all these years, and only decided to throw a hissy fit after things changed. Not even a "thank you" to El Capitan. Just straight to the attack.

"Biting the hand that feeds you" saying comes to mind.