Hey LR users! I never actually properly introduced myself on this site in the 16 months I've been using it, and with me basically being one of the top users on this site and my release schedule for RB stems getting smaller and smaller, I thought this would be a good time to get to know me!

I am 19 years old. I have been producing music since about 2014, but I didn't really consider it to be anything I wanted to do until I got to deciding what I wanted to do for college. Speaking of that, I am currently attending college for an Associates in Science majoring in Audio Engineering and Sound Production. I am currently at the point in my degree where I am picking up artists, bringing them into the college studio, recording them, and then mixing their songs. I am also learning Mastering Techniques from a previous assistant of Bob Katz.

My love for music all around mostly came from my father. His taste and personal relations with music really got me into it. My dad bought Guitar Hero day one, and he let me play it. I loved it, and basically, you could say with that game, I got hooked with music.

Man, who knew the thing I mostly supply onto here is what got me into this community

I am open to anything else that you want to know about me, as long as it's not too personal. You could consider this to sort of be a a Q&A lol.