Honored to be part of this community. I'd just like to introduce myself!

My name's Suunami :)

I've recently been in the early stages of kickstarting a new producer alter-ego because of a lack-of-passion for my previous project.

The last 5 years I've been performing and touring as a singer-songwriter under the name Joaquin Rosée (you can view previous singles here: http://smarturl.it/HadEnough) This is what friends, family, and everyone in the scene locally knows me as, which I wanna break out of, and start new.

Basically the idea is to start fresh, market the right way this time, with no tie to a previous sound/image or identity, and possible develop a personal internet presence, rather than this local singer-songwriter image that I no longer see myself as.

They say starting fresh and re-branding yourself is the best way to do things nowadays in the music industry, and more importantly, it's what I wanna do because DJ-ing and producing is a true passion inside.

There's a lot of helpful advice and tools that you can grow from on here and I can't wait to hear what you guys have to share.

I'd love to hear more about you, and if you have any advice for starting fresh after doing being drowned in a previous music cycle.

Excited for what's to come!
Cheers!