Good day to all of you on Lite Records. Around this time of year i like to hear back from our members and see what's going on. This includes asking if there are any changes needed and what the good and bad points are.

Last year (thread - http://literecords.com/showthread.ph...-we-do-for-you) we upgraded a lot of stuff. We put in a substantial amount of money and time to get things running faster, smoother and bigger. I included three of my thoughts that may be coming in the future. The outcome being:
  1. Embedded Videos - Completed and active.
  2. Mobile Theme - Abandoned (a lack of interest).
  3. Sphinx Search Engine - Installed and active.

We have also upgraded our servers once again to 8gb memory.

There are a couple of faults i am aware of. Tube platform will not allow uploading new audio/video, our conversion service needs some looking at. The Stream pages are not complete although linked on the home page (CMS), i am still unsure if im going to pursue it. On mobile devices some icons from the navigation bar are missing and others can be difficult to use, this will be corrected.

We have delivered lots of features that would be very useful to musicians but very little utilise them.
We ask once again, what can we do for you?

Unfortunately our community seems to have dwindled away and Lite Records used as just a download site. Over the last 12 months we have deliberated what will happen next. If we believe this is the destiny of this site we may remove the community areas, keep only the download sections but change access restrictions so members would have to purchase access via one of a few means. We would open another site for the community members and regain the atmosphere we once had. I built this site for a network of musicians, not collectors or trading.