Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Dylan_Cooper
    23-04-2018  #1
    Now you can install Exodus Kodi with working repositories, i am using it and it works absolutely fine for me.
    Now you can install the new Exodus with Kodi bae, XvBMC, TkNorris and Kodil Repository.
    Or if you are looking for the alternatives of Exodus then view the detailed guide of 112 Working Kodi Addons.
    Hope it helps :)

2. 26-07-2018  #2

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_Cooper View Post
    Now you can install Exodus Kodi with working repositories, i am using it and it works absolutely fine for me.
    Now you can install the new Exodus with Kodi bae, XvBMC, TkNorris and Kodil Repository.
    Or if you are looking for the alternatives of Exodus then view the detailed guide of 112 Working Kodi Addons.
    Hope it helps :)
    Since there was a frequent Kodi addons crackdown witnessed in the past months, now these Kodi addons are available on Kodi Israel aka kdil. and the best part is that all the addons official and third-party addons are now compatible on Kodi v18 and can also be side loaded on Xbox One Kodi 18. Check out this best kodi addons guide to know more and which are the trending official and third-party addons. TIA :P