Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Newbie need help

Hallo Musicans!

My english is bad, maybe thats the reason why i dont understand how literecords work. I was just searching Multitacks and Stems an found this site. How can i get stems here? Do i have to pay for it? Can andybody explain how it works?

Greats Marcel
    Last edited by Thr33; 04-11-2016 at 10:17.

2. 10-07-2016  #2

Mega Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    In order to access those Multitracks/Stems threads, or any threads in the Green Zone (Download section for links & resources), you need 5+ credits. To get those credits, you can either pay for them, or you can create a thread and post any music resources that nobody posted yet (such as acapellas, instrumentals, multitracks/stems, etc.). I hope this helps.

3. 25-10-2016  #3

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I can not download multitrack Because appears a message saying that I have no privileges the What Can I Do?

4. 25-10-2016  #4

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    All posts must be in English, but it might be easier for you to understand this way:

Para entrar nessa seção, você precisa compartilhar algo que você já que não está publicado no site já. Você vai precisar para postar pelo menos 5 coisas, como multitracks, caules, vídeos de música, ou VSTs. Você também pode obter créditos, fazendo muito bons lugares (em Inglês é claro, essas são as regras) que as pessoas dão-lhe uma reputação. Demora um pouco, mas quando você começa alguns créditos você vai começar a ganhar muito mais.

English:
    To get into that section, you need to share something you already have that isn't posted on the site already. You'll need to post at least 5 things, such as multitracks, stems, music videos, or VSTs. You can also get credits by making very good posts (in English of course, those are the rules) that people give you a reputation on. It takes a while, but once you get a few credits you'll start gaining a whole lot more.

Enjoy!
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)

5. 26-10-2016  #5

...envied by many

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Great news! In our most recent update we have changed our minimium credit allowance for access to the green zone. You now only need 1 credit to acquire access :)

Remember we have a on-site translation too in the bar at the foot of every page ;)
    Last edited by Thr33; 26-10-2016 at 11:25.

Manchester UK 2005-2007 Magaluf ES 2006 - 2007 ​Blackpool UK 2009 Manchester UK 2010-2017

6. 28-10-2016  #6

Staff Team

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Tsk tsk

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the support section

Is this the guy from Facebook?

Tell me how I can fix your problems

Out there and back