1. 25-09-2015  #1

Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone

My names Steve.. Or Ku77er as I've been known online for as many years as there has been an internet :)

I found a love of production many years ago and have actively pursued it in my spare time as much as possible. I consider myself an intermediate mixer with a good to very good ear for what sounds good and how to make it sound that way.

I have studied compression, reverb, eq, other effects, sound design, and synth programming over the past 5 years but still my ultimate enjoyment comes from mixing.

I am looking forward to maybe downloading some stems to practice my craft but I am noticing a trend in that vocals normally come already mixed and drums are not seperate tracks but just one...

Maybe anyone can point me towards 'actual' studio stems... I dont want to do anything with them, other than practice, so any musical type is fine but rock is my favoured area of expertise.

Thanks for listening all,

Kutter

2. 26-09-2015  #2

Banned

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Nice to meet you, welcome to the site.

3. 28-09-2015  #3

Executive Producer

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Be sure to reply! It doesn't cost anything, and everyone benefits from feedback. Thank you! (Feel free to DM any questions, here on Discord as burntscarr#0420, or on Telegram Hidden Content and I’ll get back much faster than a message on here.)