Artist

Credits
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Accessing Downloads, offering content

Hey everyone,

I want to have access to ONE file ("I write sins, not tragedies") from the Fueled by Ramen 01 DLC pack as a mogg or multitrack in WAVs, whatever, and I believe it's found in the download section. Thing is, I'm new to this board so I don't have the required privileges. I was wondering how you earn credits and if you can obtain some by giving content. I'm sure I have some valuable content, i.e.: that can't be found elsewhere or that could once be found but all links are dead now. One example is Silversun Pickups' "Well Thought Out Twinkles" that I decrypted myself from xbox 360 DLC. The only other working mogg available on the Internet is cut, mine is not, even the acapella posted on YouTube is cut halfway.

So yah, if anyone can tell me how much credits I'd need to access 1 download (3-4 max) and if that can be obtained through shares, tell me. Also, if such is possible, what files would you like so I could check if I have them or if they're pre 2010-2011 Rock Band (before the new encryption from Harmonix) I could do them on the fly.
    Last edited by neurovibe; 07-08-2015 at 11:24. Reason: added thread subscription