Quote Originally Posted by djtayz View Post
You dont always need to pay. If you have stuff like stems, acapellas, instrumental etc which are not posted here you can post them earning 1 credit per post.
Quote Originally Posted by NBC016 View Post
Yeah, like djtayz said, you don't really need to pay to get credits. you can post instrumentals and acapellas that haven't leaked yet, plugins for audio softwares, music video files. And you will also get credits if people reply to your thread. :)
As far as I'm concerned, we already have most of stuff for sharing in the vault, new members can hardly find anything to post there for credits.

What The_Rock_Band said is perfectly reasonable - you SHOULD be able to see what you want to pay for as some kind of previews, this is common for any trading system. I've seen a lot of topic with collections whereas I'm looking for just a single track, but being unable to view the thread without a subscription is really frustrating - you'd bet your money/credit on a 50/50 that the track exist in that topic or not. This was also the reason I'm posting single track topic even if I already have a whole collection in one topic - that way guests can use the Search function to look up the track they are looking for. But then not everyone will be kind enough to do so.